SportsWrath

Taylor > Jones

RandolphScott

:laugh::laugh::laugh: Taylor... neither he nor DJ are all world.  DJ reminds me of Scott Brunner who won a playoff game once for the Giants and proceeded to suck big time.  If Tyrod keeps improving he may approach Hostetler or Kerry Collins levels of talent.  That is far off though.

I was going to come here to say I do not see how you replace Taylor for Jones at this point.  Other than the financial commitment.  Not that TT is going to be the starter of the future, but he gives you the best chance to win games this year and also gives you an opportunity to evaluate the talent you have on offense.  

Got to hand it to Schoen the worst case scenario has happened for the Jones contract and really looks like it's going to hinder the Giants than anything.

Not only is Jones going to miss significant time (again) but the offense is clicking under a different QB.

It would be great to let Jones walk and pay Tyrod 1/4 of the price and use that 30+ million elsewhere, but Jones has a fully guaranteed dead cap hit of 40+ million or 20% of the cap lol

2 hours ago, RandolphScott said:

No it isn’t. 

Taylor is a much more decisive QB. 

Yes it is. Jones didnt have Saquon at full strength, the defense playing the way it is currently, and the OL playing better. Taylor has nothing to lose. Not sure who the stupid head here is.

14 minutes ago, RandolphScott said:

I don’t know how you can look at both QBs and say Taylor isn’t better for this offense.

Taylor had an arguably worse offensive line on Sunday than Jones has. 

Arguably one that actually played better....with Saquon at full strength.