SportsWrath

Wild Card Game Day Thread . Giants v Vikes

UK-Giantsfan

6 minutes ago, Iceman_NYG said:

Need to rely heavily - I mean - HEAVILY on Barkley and Brieda against the Eagles - need to wear that D down - cant allow average-as-fuck Hurts have 3.5 min behind that OL every play so he can chuck it to 3 pro-bowlers.

This

I hate those fucking Eagles. When we beat them we host the game following that, right? So if Dallas beats the Bucs, we'll get Dallas at home? Nothing could be finer. Knock off 2 divisional rivals for a trip to the Superbowl.   H  o  l  y    s  h  i  t!

8 minutes ago, BronxRik said:

I hate those fucking Eagles. When we beat them we host the game following that, right? So if Dallas beats the Bucs, we'll get Dallas at home? Nothing could be finer. Knock off 2 divisional rivals for a trip to the Superbowl.   H  o  l  y    s  h  i  t!

We have no home games. We're on the road no matter what unless the Seahawks had made a run.

6 minutes ago, boohyah said:

We have no home games. We're on the road no matter what unless the Seahawks had made a run.

Yep...higher seed has the home game.  We are 6th...Seattle was 7th and lost.  Only way to SB is on the road.

And yeah, Philly is next.

I really hate the Eagles...and think we have a shot, albeit much longer than the Vikings...but I want a close game at least.

If we give Hurts 4 seconds, it's gonna be over before it starts.  He isn't the best, but he is good enough to use his 10,000 weapons.

Further, we'll get some Jones runs in Philly, but I don't think he's getting 70 yards on ground.

Basically, it can be done, but I think we will have to step outside what's worked so well because I don't see it working against them.

We'll see though