SportsWrath

Giants bench players vs the Egils.

BlueInCanada

A lot of good came out of this. Forget the Webb story, it was what it was. A bunch of guys who normally don't start got serious playing time today and played well in a difficult spot against a team who should be wiping the floor with them. The coaching was solid. They lost no momentum and IMO gained some going into next week. Happy with this.

And by all means if Kenny Gollday is willing to contribute to the post season, I'm all for that. That was a great catch it's just too bad it's taken 2 years for him to do the one thing he's good at.

58 minutes ago, TaylorBanksCarsonVanPelt said:

Way to go Webb

56 minutes ago, CrazedDogs said:

So happy for Webb. 

54 minutes ago, BlueInCanada said:

Yep guy has grinded for this moment.

Admittedly I had to step away from the TV (the kids fighting was unbearable and this wasn't exactly a must-win)... What triggered these comments from you guys?

Just now, Nas said:

Admittedly I had to step away from the TV (the kids fighting was unbearable and this wasn't exactly a must-win)... What triggered these comments from you guys?

He got his first and albeit probably last career TD for awhile.

1 minute ago, CrazedDogs said:

Webb ran for a TD.

Just now, CrazedDogs said:

Lol he threw one to Golladay later 

I still have faith in my boy.   It's hard to suddenly start a game and be all that productive.  

1 hour ago, boohyah said:

A lot of good came out of this. Forget the Webb story, it was what it was. A bunch of guys who normally don't start got serious playing time today and played well in a difficult spot against a team who should be wiping the floor with them. The coaching was solid. They lost no momentum and IMO gained some going into next week. Happy with this.

And by all means if Kenny Gollday is willing to contribute to the post season, I'm all for that. That was a great catch it's just too bad it's taken 2 years for him to do the one thing he's good at.

This

A circus catch

One for the money I guess

1 hour ago, CrazedDogs said:

Almost certainly. But even so, should not have been that close but for some very high effort games from the back end of the roster.

Really one of the better outcomes we could have hoped for in this game. The backups kept the game reasonable throughout, a few of the guys played above expectartions, the ERagles can;t feel great going into the playoffs while the Giants have nothing but positives almost no matter what the outcome of this game would have been.  Would have been bad to play the styarters and get demolished.  

I'm not even going to go back and fix the spelling.  Shit did I get drunk during a nothing game. 

2 minutes ago, Virginia Giant said:

Really one of the better outcomes we could have hoped for in this game. The backups kept the game reasonable throughout, a few of the guys played above expectartions, the ERagles can;t feel great going into the playoffs while the Giants have nothing but positives almost no matter what the outcome of this game would have been.  Would have been bad to play the styarters and get demolished.  

I'm not even going to go back and fix the spelling.  Shit did I get drunk during a nothing game. 

😂