SportsWrath

Giants bench players vs the Egils.

BlueInCanada

2 hours ago, boohyah said:

Thibodeaux didn't try to hurt Foles, he just did.

You want to see guys try to hurt people, watch Derwin James hit the kid from the Colts a few weeks back. 

And there are fans in every fan base who love to watch their teams hurt other teams players. We also had Giants fans knock out a coach on the sidelines with an iceball.

No one said Thibs tried to hurt Foles.  However once a player is injured, that snow angel crap needed to stop.   Thibs didn’t say he didn’t know Foles was in agony.

3 hours ago, CrazedDogs said:

lol, it was a bad image, but it was a clean hit and there was no reason to think Thibs was celebrating the injury. Straight garbage trying to moralize over that. 

Yeah it was just bad timing, creating an awful image on TV, not to mention I think Thibs forgot where he was because it went on for 5 seconds to long.

I'm just surprised no one came over and picked him up seeing Foles writhing in pain and your team mate doing fucking snow angles next to the guy lol 

Bad imagine but not intentional, people trying to make him out to be the next Myles Garrett swinging helmet and shit. 

1 hour ago, BlueInCanada said:

Yeah it was just bad timing, creating an awful image on TV, not to mention I think Thibs forgot where he was because it went on for 5 seconds to long.

I'm just surprised no one came over and picked him up seeing Foles writhing in pain and your team mate doing fucking snow angles next to the guy lol 

Bad imagine but not intentional, people trying to make him out to be the next Myles Garrett swinging helmet and shit. 

funny, strahan did the swinging helmet thing his rookie year. 

13 hours ago, Nas said:

No one said Thibs tried to hurt Foles.  However once a player is injured, that snow angel crap needed to stop.   Thibs didn’t say he didn’t know Foles was in agony.

You said the game of football isn't to hurt players. 

45 minutes ago, The P said:

New York Giants rookie edge rusher Kayvon Thibodeaux says he didn't realize Nick Foleswas in pain with a rib injury when he started doing snow angels next to the fallen Indianapolis Colts quarterback during Sunday's game.

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/35359480/colts-qb-nick-foles-carted-kayvon-thibodeaux-sack?platform=amp

on top of him actually saying he didn’t know Foles was hurt.   I don’t think he was writhing in pain, I think the wind was knocked out of him and he couldn’t get a breath, that sounds a lot different than writhing in pain, and likely in a stadium Kayvon wouldn’t have heard him trying to breathe. 

9 hours ago, CrazedDogs said:

lol, it was a bad image, but it was a clean hit and there was no reason to think Thibs was celebrating the injury. Straight garbage trying to moralize over that. 

It was a clean hit for sure.   I just think after seeing the videos, he's at least say something like damn sorry I didn't know he was hurt.    

9 hours ago, Herc said:

He said he didn’t see he was hurt.  I give him the benefit of the doubt on that 

Agreed.  

4 hours ago, boohyah said:

You said the game of football isn't to hurt players. 

Correct.    Positively not hurt players... that's different than it being a tough sport and people get hurt.   There's a distinction.