SportsWrath

Toney Traded

mastershake

They both recanted today saying it was Toney who lined up offsides but still bad look for look for Patrick, and going to imagine he's going to be slapped with some.fine. 

Funny though seeing Mahomes so emotion over this year like they are the team in the middle of a 4-8 season.

Eventually some of these star players need to stand up to the awful officiating this year, and point out some calls/no calls if the NFL is going to do anything about it. 

But wrong hill to do it on this time lol 

55 minutes ago, BlueInCanada said:

They both recanted today saying it was Toney who lined up offsides but still bad look for look for Patrick, and going to imagine he's going to be slapped with some.fine. 

Funny though seeing Mahomes so emotion over this year like they are the team in the middle of a 4-8 season.

Eventually some of these star players need to stand up to the awful officiating this year, and point out some calls/no calls if the NFL is going to do anything about it. 

But wrong hill to do it on this time lol 

Exactly.   Officiating has been horrific this season.    But….  They got this one right 

29 minutes ago, GorillaNJ said:

Exactly.   Officiating has been horrific this season.    But….  They got this one right 

And you know the NFL is going to use this to say the officiating is fine.

"LOOK LOOK THE BEST QB IN THE NFL IS WRONG AND WE GOT IT RIGHT!!!!!" - Goodell or whoever comments on the matter.

Toney fuck was almost lined up with the Bills. And he didnt even check with the refs. And 2nd - everyone know what yrd line the ball is at! Nigga - look at your own fucking feet - you are almost a yard ahead. So glad we got rid of this fucktard - but still pissed we wasted a 1st round draft pick on the bum.

And bitch-ass Mahomes suddenly doesnt recall the 748390 calls that the refs have called in his and the Chiefs' favour??? Some one dial Whine-1-1 and call the Waambulance for this crybaby

15 hours ago, GorillaNJ said:

Obviously not an Aikman guy but he was spot on last night..and more despondent than pissed at a couple of those calls....like...the "out of bounds first down reach" on that fourth down......and later the refs taking 5 minutes to review that punt that obviously bounced off Cager. The guy was getting chewed out by his coaches on the sidelines before that replay call was made.

I think the refs are just afraid to get burned so they make calls they know will get kicked to the booth. I can't imagine what it is like watching an NFL game live with all the replay and TV timeouts....they wonder why fans are black out drunk by the fourth quarter.....too much down time.

C. Wagon

Jesus... write about unloading potential and real cancers.  We needed him off of the team no matter the cost.  He is the once in a generation bullshit artist that you bite the bullet getting rid off.  The guy just specializes in torpedoing his own talent.  Good luck on the rap side... because cats with way more talent than you are eating cat food. :laugh:

6 hours ago, gmenroc said:

I thought he would do well in KCs offense...and he would if he could remember how to catch.  He gets open, will give him that much.

But agreed, glad he is elsewhere.

He was always open, and he had some key plays last year in the SB.

But the dude just can't get the basic shit down. 

He's a human joystick who can make two guys miss.

That Dallas game reminded me of an OBJ break out.

But he's an lazy idiot who doesn't have an ounce being a team player in his body and im glad he's gone. 

30 minutes ago, BlueInCanada said:

He was always open, and he had some key plays last year in the SB.

But the dude just can't get the basic shit down. 

He's a human joystick who can make two guys miss.

That Dallas game reminded me of an OBJ break out.

But he's an lazy idiot who doesn't have an ounce being a team player in his body and im glad he's gone. 

Can't say I disagree with any of that.

Guys got all the athletic ability in the world - but cant get his head outta his ass. He is shifty as hell and is slippery but all that matters only if he can catch the fucking ball. My first knee jerk reaction at the time was that KC had gotten a steal - but am so glad this bum is off the team. Him and his shit Hamstring can go fuck themselves.