SportsWrath

London: Giants ‘@‘ Packers

CrazedDogs

Just now, BlueInCanada said:

Great win, was busy but was listening to the cast.

From what I understand just a good game in terms of the team making plays when it had to.

The defense holding the Packers when they had too and the offense doing enough to win. 

Man, that was a fucking fun game to watch.  The entire team just refusing to concede to a better team and DJ and Saquon refusing to lose.  The toughness and fire to win was on full display.  I am totally reversing my opinion of DJ, that dude looked like a different guy, totally different.  Confident in his throws, good decision making, going through reads, willing to take a hit but deliver a throw.  Not flashy, but high quality play.  If he can bring that every game...

The most fun Giants game to watch in years dude.  

1 minute ago, BlueInCanada said:

Also lol fucking Giants are 4-1

With 12 games left we already tied last year's total.

4-1 with no starting WRs, practice squad DBs, and the one they lost they were in the whole time.  I am loving this team and this coaching staff. 

14 minutes ago, Virginia Giant said:

4-1 with no starting WRs, practice squad DBs, and the one they lost they were in the whole time.  I am loving this team and this coaching staff. 

Props to James... dude is just steady.... 

7 minutes ago, UK-Giantsfan said:

No I couldn’t make it this time for family reasons …… but had a party at home instead . Fantastic day

Hope everything works out man

Rest up as you are five/six (daylight savings time here in the City) ahead :cheers:

9 minutes ago, CrazedDogs said:

Thibs leaps off the screen on the replays I’ve watched so far. He’s close, very very close, to making a huge, obvious impact.

There were a couple that I remember him being a step away. Overall there was not much pressure from the d. 

2 hours ago, UK-Giantsfan said:

No I couldn’t make it this time for family reasons …… but had a party at home instead . Fantastic day

Ahh to bad. I told my wife towards the end of the game that you must be having a blast there. 

Hope everything is ok. 

3 hours ago, CrazedDogs said:

Thibs leaps off the screen on the replays I’ve watched so far. He’s close, very very close, to making a huge, obvious impact.

I’m very excited about this defense.    The O looks good with pretty much no WRs (Toney & Golladay are as good as gone)