SportsWrath

So what type of QB is Jones anyway?

BlueInCanada

1 hour ago, TrashTalker92 said:

We can also agree that no one said a word about our O-Line today which is great! Imagine a better Neal next year while we upgrade a guard or two…..  

Neal played better but boy there was at least one boneheaded play I saw that made me cringe… I’m hopeful he gets better with every game.

6 hours ago, K3VIN said:

Chill he’s still not very good.

Well, he's not bad either... let's give the kid some room to grow (new coaching staff and all).   It's not like he wasn't getting killed out there behind an atrocious OL... the team is 4 and 1 now with the most productive WR being James... My only reservation is he's taken too many hits which means he won't have a long NFL career if it continues... 

10 hours ago, K3VIN said:

Chill he’s still not very good.

That was a different Daniel Jones. His throws were accurate, he made good decisions, went through his reads. Even looked  like he had pocket awareness. He’s always been tough and selfless, but Sunday he liked posed and confident and skilled. 

keeping it all in perspective, but the rest of this year could get interesting

• 2 weeks later...

I was cold on him going into season and am now slightly above lukewarm.  I still want to see him put the game on his shoulders and arm instead of his legs, but to the point at hand...I agree...he is playing far above expectations and love what he's doing.

1 minute ago, gmenroc said:

I was cold on him going into season and am now slightly above lukewarm.  I still want to see him put the game on his shoulders and arm instead of his legs, but to the point at hand...I agree...he is playing far above expectations and love what he's doing.

I think he will once he has players to throw the ball to.

Decision making has been good, he's really stepped up as a leader... tough, dependable, a good guy to root for.  Extremely accurate so far this season.  I really do like him as a person and player.

His arm is still weak and that's probably not going to get any better.