SportsWrath

So what type of QB is Jones anyway?

BlueInCanada

DJ ranks 28th in passer rating in the 4th Qrt and has one of the worst pass percentages as well

Dan O brought up a lot of good points on Michael Kay yesterday. He’s done a good job with not turning the ball over but other then that he not the reason we are 6-1

58 minutes ago, K3VIN said:

DJ ranks 28th in passer rating in the 4th Qrt and has one of the worst pass percentages as well

Dan O brought up a lot of good points on Michael Kay yesterday. He’s done a good job with not turning the ball over but other then that he not the reason we are 6-1

I don't know... I watched the games and I think he's a very big reason we're 6-1.    

13 hours ago, K3VIN said:

He is a VERY BIG Part of us being 6-1 - second only to No.26. Dude has 5 4th Qtr comeback winning drives - leads the league. Fuck you talking about?

13 hours ago, K3VIN said:

DJ is currently 12th in pass percentage, 5th in QBR - dont know where you are getting your info from.....

34 minutes ago, Iceman_NYG said:

DJ is currently 12th in pass percentage, 5th in QBR - dont know where you are getting your info from.....

Is that overall or in the 4th quarter?

Kevin posted his 4th quarter stats. 

38 minutes ago, The P said:

Is that overall or in the 4th quarter?

Kevin posted his 4th quarter stats. 

I dont have 4th QTR stats - but if anything for someone with 5 4th Qtr comeback winning drives - 28th doesnt seem right. Plus - the Giants are 6-1 without having a single WR cross 200 yrds. DJ has no one to throw to - yet still we are at 6-1. I feel he is a HUGE part of why we are there. You cant be 5th in QBR and be 28th in the 4th Qtr - that doesnt make sense. If anything, the Giants have outscored opponents by a huge margin in the second half and have trailed every single game.

Just now, Iceman_NYG said:

I dont have 4th QTR stats - but if anything for someone with 5 4th Qtr comeback winning drives - 28th doesnt seem right. Plus - the Giants are 6-1 without having a single WR cross 200 yrds. DJ has no one to throw to - yet still we are at 6-1. I feel he is a HUGE part of why we are there.

yeah I’m not arguing any of that, but you posted his overall stats and asked why his numbers were different. 

I’m just explaining why 

40 minutes ago, The P said:

yeah I’m not arguing any of that, but you posted his overall stats and asked why his numbers were different. 

I’m just explaining why 

Understood - I missed the 4th qtr stats alone bit - but even then the math didnt add up. Just trying to say DJ is a big part of where we are - its not despite of him. That kid is one tough SOB.

15 hours ago, CrazedDogs said:

eh, its pretty obvious when the Giants need a play, they aren't putting the ball in Jones's hands. At least, not as a QB. 

He's played a lot better than he ever has though. Good enough to re-sign at the right price. 

Danny Kannel redux

Game Manager under Fassel until we got Collins