SportsWrath

It's gameday friends.

BlueInCanada

Love first Sunday of the season.  Doing pulled pork on the smoker.  Going to grill some garlic parmesan chicken.  Made a cheese ball and gonna make some beer cheese to go along with chips and veggies.

As for Giants...I am not expecting any more than 7 wins and that's only because our schedule is an easy one and I am somewhat optimistic going into week 1.  Not to mention, typical Giants will screw themselves out of a draftable QB in '23

1 hour ago, gmenroc said:

Love first Sunday of the season.  Doing pulled pork on the smoker.  Going to grill some garlic parmesan chicken.  Made a cheese ball and gonna make some beer cheese to go along with chips and veggies.

As for Giants...I am not expecting any more than 7 wins and that's only because our schedule is an easy one and I am somewhat optimistic going into week 1.  Not to mention, typical Giants will screw themselves out of a draftable QB in '23

Nice! Nashville hot chicken in prep over here. (If you can't beat the team, eat the team). Also going to make some homemade fries. Meatballs and homemade salsa for apps are prepared and about to hit the table. 

First game day is practically a holiday. My favorite holiday, lol.

1 hour ago, Virginia Giant said:

Giants win 27-21.  Saquon with 120+

I do like this match up.... Relatively. Strength on strength, weakness on weakness, and we have a week one schematic advantage. Should at least be able to keep it close/interesting.

If any of you are wagering types, that 6.5 line for Cincinnati screams put your money on Pittsburgh.

59 minutes ago, CrazedDogs said:

I do like this match up.... Relatively. Strength on strength, weakness on weakness, and we have a week one schematic advantage. Should at least be able to keep it close/interesting.

If any of you are wagering types, that 6.5 line for Cincinnati screams put your money on Pittsburgh.

I was looking at Draft Kings and the Ontario site. 

+7.5 for Pitty.

I love the defense but Mitch the Wonderboy starting? I dunno.

Makes me pass on it. 

4 minutes ago, 기둥서방 said:

I just got some cocktail meatballs and various chips and dips and snacks. 

Gonna drink some hazy ipas though. 

I’ll probably start off with a crown apple w/ a splash of ginger ale then move to the ipa. 

grandpa and my uncle and cousin coming to watch the game. 

before the season ends there should be 4 generations of us here watching the game together. 

19 minutes ago, BlueInCanada said:

Got a couple tbones lined up.

The local butcher leaves a lot of the tenderiloin on the cut.

Not like some where they cut off the good cut like lazy fucks. 

Nice.  I’ve got some strip steaks I salted yesterday.   Sipping an ipa right now with a couple different beers and whiskeys I’m waiting until the giants game to get into 

would love to see the Giants come out, play a clean game with limited penalties leading to a close victory 

Just now, GorillaNJ said:

Nice.  I’ve got some strip steaks I salted yesterday.   Sipping an ipa right now with a couple different beers and whiskeys I’m waiting until the giants game to get into 

would love to see the Giants come out, play a clean game with limited penalties leading to a close victory 

This is all I'm hoping for.

I don't expect us to win the Titans are a very good team.

But show me something different than the last 10 years, show me that you want to be a winning team not just going through the motions.

Give this team something to build off of this season. 

A little wake and bake today and bake the rest of the afternoon. I am not sure what about food today. Would like to just to see DJ have a good game and to keep it close. Not expecting a win, but it would be nice to squeak one out. I am rooting for Barkley. 

Go Lions!

18 minutes ago, BlueInCanada said:

I hope the Lions do well.

Hard knocks this year is the best season ever simply because of Dan Campbell.

The guy needs to stay in the NFL for the next 30 years. 

Yeah. He seem like a decent guy. Grid! Not sure if he’s the smartest dude.  The two ex player coaches are clowns.