SportsWrath

Thibs got #5

BlueInCanada

42 minutes ago, BlueInCanada said:

Always said in college if you ever seen a LB or DL with a number 0 to 9 he was probably a monster of a player.

Guess that's why I was #98 lol 

Dude.   LT was 98 in college. 

2 hours ago, BronxRik said:

I hope to God this kid turns out to be the next big personality on this team and give us some fucking Giants pride back. 

Hope he is a Strahan, Armistead or a Tuck... asking for L.T. would be too much.  That would be excellent.

2 hours ago, TaylorBanksCarsonVanPelt said:

Hope he is a Strahan, Armistead or a Tuck... asking for L.T. would be too much.  That would be excellent.

I want someone else who will do this:

1 hour ago, BronxRik said:

I want someone else who will do this:

The next year he helped to stomp out the Patriots.  This was after a brutal loss to the Patriots.  The Giants were called for roughing earlier.  Kiwi had Vince Young for a ten-yard loss on 4th down and he thought the whistle blew.  It did not and Young got a first down.  Kiwi was afraid of another roughing the passer call.  The Titans then went ahead by a field goal.  Then Eli was intercepted the next series by Pacman.  The sports media love controversy and supposedly shit was on about Plaxico.  Strahan was dressing down the media for this.

2 hours ago, TrashTalker92 said:

Kiwi was so under rated.  They drafted him as a DE but needed to move him as a LB.  He didn’t complain or anything.  Saw him live, guy was a beast. 

I remember Coughlin moving him... such a travesty brother.  Can you imagine him at his natural position?  If he was an LB, he would have been one in college.  Coverage skills come naturally... you can't teach Kiwi's body type to cover.

6 hours ago, TaylorBanksCarsonVanPelt said:

I remember Coughlin moving him... such a travesty brother.  Can you imagine him at his natural position?  If he was an LB, he would have been one in college.  Coverage skills come naturally... you can't teach Kiwi's body type to cover.

his body type couldn't rush the passer either. Kiwi has very, very long legs. He would have been a top ten pick if he could bend the edge. 

• 2 weeks later...