SportsWrath

Giants Sign RB Matt Breida

mastershake

Also signed a DE that has bounced around the league for 4 years, but was originally a 2nd round pick.  Easy replacement for Carter at likely half the cost or less.

As long as these are all 1 or 2 year deals, not sure any of them matter.  Like I said in other threads...just fielding a team and doing as little cap damage as possible in 22 and beyond.

We're becoming the Bills south. I figured out the Bills strategy: Unload their 2nd stringers to us in the hopes of another Giants/Bills Superbowl and then kick their own 2nd stringers asses. Revenge for wide right. 

3 minutes ago, BronxRik said:

We're becoming the Bills south. I figured out the Bills strategy: Unload their 2nd stringers to us in the hopes of another Giants/Bills Superbowl and then kick their own 2nd stringers asses. Revenge for wide right. 

It's like when Andy Reid went to the Chiefs.

The entire Eagles staff went with him.

He then traded for the starting TE and signed a bunch of skills players that offseason who were previous Eagles lol

13 hours ago, boohyah said:

Guys who have experience with the system but no long term commitment from us. And nearly everyone we're bringing in walks onto our roster last year it was so weak.

It does seem like a win to me...  help establish the offense as the team builds over the next couple seasons.

2 hours ago, TaylorBanksCarsonVanPelt said:

I am laughing at the accurate Buffalo South... however they are making us better.  Wait until 2023-2024 to see if it is a winning long-term strategy.  I think it is.

Yeah, this isn't like becoming Denver East. Whole different kind of thing.

• 2 weeks later...