SportsWrath

What the difference between between tickets for sundays Giants game and $6?

boohyah

9 minutes ago, UK-Giantsfan said:

really looking forward to Joe Judge's presser already  .........lets see what drivel he comes up with to describe this week's " improvement "

1. He was proud of how his team fought.

2. He saw lots of progress.

3. Results are overrated when you're on a submarine.

1 minute ago, BlueInCanada said:

No there isn't not according to your logic lol 

Golladay is a good player he's one of the better WRs in the NFL until he decided to join the Giants. 

What's so hard to understand? 

Your logic, I don't think anyone can understand it.

The Giants suck, so all the players suck except the guy who came from another sucky team for big bucks. And because he was good there, that makes him clearly the best player on the Giants and he doesn't even have to play well. 

Ojulari, Thomas, McKinney, WIlliams, Lawrence,  are all good players to name a few and play much harder than Galloway does.

1 minute ago, boohyah said:

I don't know, Maybe we should have spent the $6 on a $5 footlong and had some change.

Spent literally nothing on the game and I'd feel cheated if it weren't for alcohol.  The great thing about alcohol is the more you drink the better it tastes.  Ran out of DR Pepper long ago, but weirdly had zero sugar/ AW rootbeer that is just aweful., but half a buzz and enough rum mixed in and it is amazing how good shit can taste . 

3 minutes ago, Virginia Giant said:

Spent literally nothing on the game and I'd feel cheated if it weren't for alcohol.  The great thing about alcohol is the more you drink the better it tastes.  Ran out of DR Pepper long ago, but weirdly had zero sugar/ AW rootbeer that is just aweful., but half a buzz and enough rum mixed in and it is amazing how good shit can taste . 

Best decision I made was to stop drinking soda. 

5 minutes ago, Virginia Giant said:

Surprised Jake Fromm isn't better than he is considering his collegiate career.  Protected pocket and wide open reciever, he should hit that all day.  

Here's someone wide open who looks like she can receive I'd like to hit all day:

vrb2MUu5Qj2Z817k3iEd5-YJUzkp3JnpfZ75Kamp

Just now, boohyah said:

Best decision I made was to stop drinking soda. 

Yeah I'm trying to cut back.  But I can't give it up cold turkey, it affects my mood.  It might axctually be some type of addiction level stuff because when I stoip cold turkey I get in really bad moods, so I try to limit it to one or 2 a day and continue to reduce it.  But today I am just drinking it because I am out of beer and mixing it.  But I have not even drank since last Sunday.