SportsWrath

What the difference between between tickets for sundays Giants game and $6?

boohyah

1 minute ago, Virginia Giant said:

Yeah I'm trying to cut back.  But I can't give it up cold turkey, it affects my mood.  It might axctually be some type of addiction level stuff because when I stoip cold turkey I get in really bad moods, so I try to limit it to one or 2 a day and continue to reduce it.  But today I am just drinking it because I am out of beer and mixing it.  But I have not even drank since last Sunday.  

I'm almost a year not having drank soda and stopped all the fast food completely. Don't even think about it. 

My vice is coffee. I just don't want to give it up and I suffer headaches if I go without it.

5 minutes ago, boohyah said:

I'm almost a year not having drank soda and stopped all the fast food completely. Don't even think about it. 

My vice is coffee. I just don't want to give it up and I suffer headaches if I go without it.

Working from home where I have to make coffee as opposed to walking 10 feet and having essentially a coffee bar for free...my coffee intake has plummeted.

Soda...I can't drink anymore...too sweet.  Occasional Sprite or Coke Zero, but maybe 2x a year.  Water has become my goto

14 minutes ago, boohyah said:

Yeah I really have not had fast food since Covid started. Three business trips last summer I had it but that’s it since March 2020. 

23 minutes ago, Sephiroth said:

His feet are terrible. 

He's huge and he's playing against the best players in the SEC. I don't think he's there when we draft anyway.

Kenyon Green, Charles Cross or Tyler Linderbaum all should be there and 2 of the 3 help us immediately.

1 hour ago, boohyah said:

He's huge and he's playing against the best players in the SEC. I don't think he's there when we draft anyway.

Kenyon Green, Charles Cross or Tyler Linderbaum all should be there and 2 of the 3 help us immediately.

Watch his feet. They're not good. He also leans and is frequently off balance. He's huge and strong, but that only gets you so far in the pros.

Full disclosure, I've only watched about 20 minutes of video on him but if that's his game he'll get eaten alive in the NFL.

5 hours ago, boohyah said:

That was disappointing. The team gave up that season, they knew he was gone.

They'd take Fassel today hands down.

For sure... the guy was about winning and running an offense.  He could do something with these stiffs for sure.  It was almost as bad as when the Giants fans ripped Allie Sherman during his last game, way back then.