SportsWrath

Serious Nemesis Advice Desperately Needed.

Sephiroth

LOL!!!!

well I will say to Engram's credit, at least he wasn't a 7th overall pick. I think Hilliard was the most over-drafted player I've ever seen He'd have been a fan favorite if he were a third round pick. 

Conversely, if Engram were a third round pick, I don't think he'd have been anymore than a curiosity, like Travis Beckham. 

3 hours ago, CrazedDogs said:

LOL!!!!

well I will say to Engram's credit, at least he wasn't a 7th overall pick. I think Hilliard was the most over-drafted player I've ever seen He'd have been a fan favorite if he were a third round pick. 

Conversely, if Engram were a third round pick, I don't think he'd have been anymore than a curiosity, like Travis Beckham. 

Very solid pick if he were a late 2nd/3rd round pick. "Bust" as a the 7th overall.

5 hours ago, Sephiroth said:

So who is the more useless first round pick... Ike Hilliard, or Evan Engram?

Ike was great until that fucking cheap hit he took and even after that he was still solid.   

On 1/6/2021 at 6:39 AM, Sephiroth said:

So who is the more useless first round pick... Ike Hilliard, or Evan Engram?

Wow... Wow. This one was a toughie. I've been pondering the answer to this question in my head since yesterday. So much so, even my Boss asked me if I was ok, that I seemed out of it for some reason.   I told him I'm going to take the rest of the day off. Something came up yesterday and I don't know how to respond to it. He then asked "Geez man, is everything ok at home? Are you and the Ms. ok?   "Yeah...everything is great there." as my eyes begin to watered. "Its just my core believes have came into question. And...and I just don't know if I have anything left in me to respond"... "Handle your Biz" were his last word to me.   

I rushed to my car and sat there. I watched as hope turned into darkness and uncertainty. But I knew the battle that lay ahead. So I rolled up my sleeves, closed my eyes and begin to ponder. at first nothing... I asked myself "What am I doing? they need you. Focus!!"... 10 minutes later... Still nothing. But then, from a distance. I see... I, I see a... a figure. I can't make it out. The image isn't clear and so I get closer. "what is it?" I asked myself. Still no idea... But then a blurry brown object bounces off it and the sound of disappointment from a distance gave me a clue. "Are those...Are those hands?" Yes... Those are hands. But who's?

With a smile on my face, I ran towards the image. it got bigger... it became clearer. it was... blue. Finally... something familiar. Better yet... a number. I'm literally inside the image at this moment and the number is 88. But this person is wearing a face shield... I can't tell who it is. ARE YOU KIDDING ME! COME ON!.. I look into the crowd for answer. But all I get is vague clues... "Another drop!!" "What a first round draft bust!!" I feel like I'm back to square one. But then, from a distance. I heard something. I barely heard it. I almost didn't think much of it, really. it the lowest of sound I've ever heard. "come on, Kerry! stop throwing it to stone hands"   Oh my God...

Before I could say the name. A light beamed on me like it came from heaven. Then a tap on window. "Hey...Hey are you ok? Everyone has gone home already" Said the security guard.  Yes.... I....  am, sir. I got out of the car and raised both hands in the air and said "Its Ike! Its always been Ike Hilliard."  "Sir?" asked the guard with confusion on his face. "Don't you get it?" I said with excitement in my voice. "He's was worse than Ron Dayne, Cedric Jones, Thomas Lewis, George Adams, Derrek Brown, William Joseph, Luke Pettigout, Ereck Flowers, Dave Brown."...  "Sir?"... So I walked toward him, grabbed him by the shoulders with a smile on my face. As to say, I was as confused as you are and whispered " and of course.... Evan Engram."

In short. Still Ike Hillard.