SportsWrath

Bradberry and Engram make the pro bowl.

BlueInCanada

Something has to click for the guy, at some point.  You can't deny the potential.  I'm not a football analyst type fan like some of you guys, dissecting every player on the field, so I don't know if he is not getting open or the qb is not getting him the ball.  A couple drops this week, but the offense also seems to have shifted from getting him the ball any way possible to he sees a few more targets than Tate. 

20 hours ago, Iceman_NYG said:

Why not Gano or Martinez? I think they were the best at their position in the NFC. The fucking fan voting sucks donkey balls

This. 

10 hours ago, Sephiroth said:

Good.

Maybe he has trade value this offseason.  I can't wait to see him off the team; fuck that guy. 

This.  

8 hours ago, Virginia Giant said:

Something has to click for the guy, at some point.  You can't deny the potential.  I'm not a football analyst type fan like some of you guys, dissecting every player on the field, so I don't know if he is not getting open or the qb is not getting him the ball.  A couple drops this week, but the offense also seems to have shifted from getting him the ball any way possible to he sees a few more targets than Tate. 

When is that point though?   That some point maybe more of our hopes than reality.   Reese always fell in love with stats... which lead to disasterous picks.  

7 hours ago, bamf75 said:

It's his work in the trenches...maybe? 

Yeah man... nobody gets blown up like him for sure. 

Honestly, this has to be some sort of joke... like 4chan bots somehow infiltrated the system and got Engram into the Pro Bowl.  He's terrible. 

4 hours ago, UK-Giantsfan said:

When are the NFL going to just give up on the Pro Bowl ?

The whole thing is just a total fucking embarrassment and has been since about 1984

........and the fan voting system is an utter joke 

They need to bring back the skill challenges. 

That was the best.

Forget an actual game just have retired greats and pro bowlers compete in skill Games, etc .

https://youtu.be/8ixwZaX3aDM

10 minutes ago, BlueInCanada said:

That was the best.

Forget an actual game just have retired greats and pro bowlers compete in skill Games, etc .

I think just about every NFL fan, at least fans around our age that remember the great skills challenges of the 90s and early 2000s, have been calling for a revamped skills challenge to replace the pro bowl game for years.  I cannot remember the last time pro bowl I've watched, but I can spend hours watching 20 year old QB challenges.  I think they did bring it back recently to some extent, or tried it, but I can't recall if they still do it.  But if they did the real thing, the whole multi-event QB challenge, 40 yard foot race for NFLs fastest man, shit like that, I could spend the whole day watching it.

I do remember watching QB and Receiver challenges recently now that I think about it.

11 hours ago, UK-Giantsfan said:

When are the NFL going to just give up on the Pro Bowl ?

The whole thing is just a total fucking embarrassment and has been since about 1984

........and the fan voting system is an utter joke 

When fans stop watching it.  Just stop watching it, only seen one and I can't even remember which one.  I think Jerry Rice was in it...  :confused:

On 12/23/2020 at 9:04 AM, BlueInCanada said:

That was the best.

Yeah and also put Engram into the pass catching skills challenge so everyone can watch him embarrass himself on national tv, and realize how foolish they were to vote him.

22 hours ago, mastershake said:

Yeah and also put Engram into the pass catching skills challenge so everyone can watch him embarrass himself on national tv, and realize how foolish they were to vote him.

He'll probably ace that, it is during a real game he disappoints.

On 12/22/2020 at 10:34 AM, Virginia Giant said:

I officially deny the potential.