SportsWrath

Bradberry and Engram make the pro bowl.

BlueInCanada

3 hours ago, TrashTalker92 said:

I’m glad this clown Engram got pro bowl.  It just makes his value higher for a trade.  Should pull a Odell, sign and trade this butter finger MOFO.  Looking for more draft picks.   

Who’s stupid enough to give up a pick for him?

22 hours ago, Joemorrisforprez said:

Engram is one of the biggest reasons the Giants are sitting home during the playoffs.

The Bucs and First iigle lost was on him!   We don’t need super star TE, just somebody who has sure hands.  Remember Boss and Poscal(forgot how to spell his name).  I’m not asking for a Shocky.  Anybody who can block and catch. That’s all!!  Why can’t we find someone like that in the third round?   Is OJ Howard in the market yet???   

1 hour ago, TrashTalker92 said:

The Bucs and First iigle lost was on him!   We don’t need super star TE, just somebody who has sure hands.  Remember Boss and Poscal(forgot how to spell his name).  I’m not asking for a Shocky.  Anybody who can block and catch. That’s all!!  Why can’t we find someone like that in the third round?   Is OJ Howard in the market yet???   

If we had Kevin Boss instead of the Bong Hits All-Pro, Giants would be at least 8-8 this season.