SportsWrath

2020 Giants NFL Draft Thread

Lughead

I do not know how well the  Draft coverage will work this year . I wont be seeing any of it Live though. I have to work Night shift. 

:giants: GO Giants :giants:

ps...... New SW template????

Thus begins the saddest day of the year for fans.  Spent all that time creating the perfect 7 round draft for your team and that idiot of a GM (Guys not named Belichick) just guaranteed a trip to the bottom of the division again.  If we only lost one more game we could have had that guy who is getting measurements taken for his gold jacket.

Hope we take Andrew Thomas, I think he will be great.

Regardless of trade up/down/stay put;

65% it's either Wirfs or Thomas, my hopes is Wirfs but Thomas wont disappoint.

25% it's Simmons, the Giants are sick of this defense bottom five of the NFL year after year.

5% it's Brown cause Getty like his hog mollies on the Dline

3% It's a WR, maybe Getty has a stroke and misclicks on the "my pick em league" style the NFL is going with.

1.5% it's Herbert because maybe Garret and Judge secretly hate Danny Dimes.

0.5% it's Young, THERES A FUCKING CHANCE DAMMIT! LET ME DREAM A DREAM!

You know what I love about this pre-draft?

Unlike the last three/four years which has had all that stupid red carpet bullshit and social media nonsense, this draft is back to it's roots.

It's all the football analysts and draft pundits talking about THE PLAYERS and THE TEAMS, which you think the draft should be talking about.

Not what the fucking player is wearing to the draft day, or what does twitter have to say or, lets see which celebrity thinks which player is getting picked where!

It's nice that football is back to football and not CNN morning talk show.

I can’t wait for this draft.  Aside from the curiosity of how it looks I feel like they’ll have no choice but to show more highlights instead of all the human interest/red carpet crap that’s been dominating it lately.  I remember last year there were some picks with no goddamn highlights 

2 hours ago, BlueInCanada said:

You know what I love about this pre-draft?

Unlike the last three/four years which has had all that stupid red carpet bullshit and social media nonsense, this draft is back to it's roots.

It's all the football analysts and draft pundits talking about THE PLAYERS and THE TEAMS, which you think the draft should be talking about.

Not what the fucking player is wearing to the draft day, or what does twitter have to say or, lets see which celebrity thinks which player is getting picked where!

It's nice that football is back to football and not CNN morning talk show.

Yes. This is the best part for sure.   Don’t need the sappy player profiles about them having a dog with prostate issues or a mother who sucks cock for crack.  

I am upset I no longer have nfl network and will be watching Espn

2 hours ago, BlueInCanada said:

Oh I also still believe something is going to go wrong horribly technically.

Some team is going to drop connection and the entire thing will have to be put on hold multiple times.

I bet we redraft Lawrence Taylor, fans will be happy for hours before they realize the NFL draft got hacked.