SportsWrath

Baby come back!

BlueInCanada

15 minutes ago, UK-Giantsfan said:

He's only 73 ......... ( and he's probably as fit and healthy as a 65 year old ) id take him back as HC for the next 3 or 4 years.......but it would never happen with Mara

I can't imagine anything good coming of it...  Tom's days are over as coach in the league.

you guys read about what went down in Jacksonville? I think Coughlin unlearned all the lessons of 2007. Or he's gone full on senile or something. 

He fined a player (Fournette) for not showing sufficient enthusiasm, while injured and riding the bench. What the actual fuck, Tom?  Does he not even know what year it is anymore?

and I just want to  note the absurd irony of Tom Coughlin, the biggest rule stickler to ever walk the sidelines, getting his fines rescinded and a reprimand from the league, and then being consequently fired... for failing to abide the league rules. Of all fucking people. 

At least now he can focus on the Jay Fund. 

1 hour ago, BlueInCanada said:

If put him in the scouting department.

Shurmur supposedly doesn't even go to combines in the offseason so throw Coughlin there and have him try to find some players.

I don’t see a problem with that.  Especially if he replaces Chris “Roman Roy” mara

3 hours ago, GorillaNJ said:

I can't imagine anything good coming of it...  Tom's days are over as coach in the league.

This.  

2 hours ago, CrazedDogs said:

you guys read about what went down in Jacksonville? I think Coughlin unlearned all the lessons of 2007. Or he's gone full on senile or something. 

He fined a player (Fournette) for not showing sufficient enthusiasm, while injured and riding the bench. What the actual fuck, Tom?  Does he not even know what year it is anymore?

Also this. 

9 hours ago, Pdouble said:

He never should have been let go from here. 

I think he hated Mara after they blamed Coughlin for the poor play in NY.

8 hours ago, CrazedDogs said:

To be fair, Fournette pretty much mailed it in then, and was asking to be traded from the team.

He's not a bullshitter, I see it every day at work kids who can't take an ounce of criticism because they all feel like they are special little snowflakes.

Also look at the stuff all these players are whining about and had to make big bad NFLPA put a stop too;

Being fined for missing treatments for injuries.

For sitting on the bench not wanting to play (Fournette)

Conduct detrimental to the team (Ramsey)

Being late for meetings (Plax knows about this one)

LOLOLOLOL

Yep Coughlin was really the next Sandusky I tells ya what.

Did you guys hear about the appalling conditions that Coughlin had the players working in?

All the clocks were set FIVE MINUTES AHEAD!!!!

Dear mother lord of the sweet baby Jebus up on that cross with a little halo on your head.

How in the fuck can we expect men in 2019 to live in such conditions?

Those children being held at the border camps can rest easier knowing that the Jaguars really need the worlds help.

Tom Coughlin brings discipline everywhere he goes and it leads to success.  He did run afoul of NFLPA rules but shouldn't have been fired over it.  I think Tom Coughlin is done with the NFL at this point and he has nothing left to prove.