SportsWrath

2018 NFL Draft Thread...

Nas

Honestly this guy is kinda scary in a 3-4.

Might not be a full time starter but he's one of those rotational players that will make an impact.

The pass rush had to be fixed. All of those resources tied up into defensive ends who werent changing games was ridiculous. The scheme and personnel needed an overhaul.

i thought they were going to get Green to fill in for JPP not B J Hill

How many BJ's does a tream need?

That pick left me scratching my head... I had a feeling wed go LB with the first pick of the 3rd but the BJ pick doesnt make sense given were pretty stacked at DT.... unless they plan on cutting Bromley...

That pick left me scratching my head... I had a feeling wed go LB with the first pick of the 3rd but the BJ pick doesnt make sense given were pretty stacked at DT.... unless they plan on cutting Bromley...

Free agent Jay Bromley

I am thrilled with this draft so far. We got 2 studs in the first 2 rounds and now a lb and dt who are not "projects" . Address the secondary tomorrow and draft a kicker or punter late and I'm good to go. This team is much better now, just need to stay healthy.

Just hope Shurmur is the coach for this team.

I am thrilled with this draft so far. We got 2 studs in the first 2 rounds and now a lb and dt who are not "projects" . Address the secondary tomorrow and draft a kicker or punter late and I'm good to go. This team is much better now, just need to stay healthy.

Just hope Shurmur is the coach for this team.

Yea and the LB we drafted isnt fair off from what Dallas got in the first round.. Im just happy we drafted a LB.

Very surprising there were no DB or WR picks. I'm surprised they didn't go after an offensive tackle or another linebacker. The last being a DT was something of head scratcher for me but hey what do I know.

Remarkable departure from the Reese era. Lets see how it turns out.

Very surprising there were no DB or WR picks. I'm surprised they didn't go after an offensive tackle or another linebacker. The last being a DT was something of head scratcher for me but hey what do I know.

Remarkable departure from the Reese era. Lets see how it turns out.

These DTs they drafted, seemed to more pass rush guys then your traditional DT.

I assume since Snacks and Tomlinson arent the biggest pocket pushers, these guys are gonna sub in when Betty wants to bring the heat.

These DTs they drafted, seemed to more pass rush guys then your traditional DT.

I assume since Snacks and Tomlinson arent the biggest pocket pushers, these guys are gonna sub in when Betty wants to bring the heat.

How many DTs can you realistically expect to keep on a team that is switching to a 3-4, though?

How many DTs can you realistically expect to keep on a team that is switching to a 3-4, though?

Considering we really don't have any true DEs who fit in a 3-4 I would expect a line made up of Snacks/Tomlinson/Insert which ever draft pick here.

With Vernon playing standing up.

Considering we really don't have any true DEs who fit in a 3-4 I would expect a line made up of Snacks/Tomlinson/Insert which ever draft pick here.

With Vernon playing standing up.

Good point. Ogletree opposite Vernon.