SportsWrath

2018 NFL Draft Thread...

Nas

A TE in the first round?

Fuck this was a really weak class for TEs.

Would love to see the Giants take Fumagalli in the later rounds. I think hed be a Kevin Boss clone.

They have to consider the two remaining top QBs tomorrow, right? I prefer the pocket passers but Jackson could learn behind Eli. Jackson has to be the wise and franchise protective pick. He may never see the field though. Hell, Webb may never see the field. But it definitely deflects a lot of criticism when Eli retires. Lets see what Baltimore and Cleveland do.

Funny if we didn't take Barkley that our best option in the second round at RB is Guice since Penny & Michel are gone. Glad Gettleman didn't overthink this and try to be cute about it. Took the best player in the draft and I'd love to read next year and four years from now that we still took the best player in the draft.

Josh Rosen...best qb in the draft...huge chip on his shoulder. A year or two to learn behind Bradfors. A fairly stable franchise. Rosen will wear a gold jacket one day. Very much an Aaron Rodgers type situation.

Dude even looks like Aaron Rodgers.

The only logical reason is because they are getting ready to shed one of their current players due to cap issues.

Yeah maybe Jackson next year, but for this year that front four is crazy. But you also cant have too many DLs. Barkley is gonna have as tough of a test as it gets week 1