SportsWrath

Odell, Jenkins, Collins, Harris make pro bowl

Herc

Snacks will be named to All Pro which is the real honor.

He definitely will, I was thinking the same thing actually. He's such a monster, makes losing Linval Joseph feel much much easier. Snacks is the anchor of all anchors.

Reese really really did a great job on his spending spree this past offseason.

Honestly, I think this is a good thing. Most "coaches of the year" are out of a job after four years.

He beat the leading coach twice this year and took a hapless, middling Giants team to 10 wins with virtually no offense. He's managed to hold onto every 4th quarter lead he's had (as far as I remember, I could be wrong)...

I just think he deserves some recognition; not even top 5 in consideration according to NFL.com

He beat the leading coach twice this year and took a hapless, middling Giants team to 10 wins with virtually no offense. He's managed to hold onto every 4th quarter lead he's had (as far as I remember, I could be wrong)...

I just think he deserves some recognition; not even top 5 in consideration according to NFL.com

Totally... I just think there's a weird curse that goes along with it. Jim Harbaugh, Mike Smith, Lovie Smith, Dick Jauron, Jim Haslett... hell, Dan Reeves and Jim Fassel for the Giants... it just seems like a lot of those guys end up out of the league within a few years.

I feel sorry for the Eagles' interior O-line tomorrow night. Snacks is going to be unblockable.

Vernon definitely got snubbed, too. Hope he uses that as additional motivation as well. I think it's fair that DRC didn't make it, because Jenkins has been pretty much assigned to the opponent's top receiver all year, and you can only have so many Pro Bowlers.