SportsWrath

Odell, Jenkins, Collins, Harris make pro bowl

Herc

Snacks has been great, but I wouldn't rank him above Donald or McCoy. Those guys have been outstanding this year and deserve the accolades.

CB Darius Slay (Lions) should have made it over Sherman.

Actually McCoy hasn't been all that. Donald yes. Snacks has been much better than McCoy.

Actually McCoy hasn't been all that. Donald yes. Snacks has been much better than McCoy.

7 sacks from the DT spot is pretty great IMO. Harrison kills him on tackles but that's it. Snacks has been a run stuffer, McCoy has been a pass disruptor.

Snacks has been a pass disruptor also. Just hasn't been getting a lot of sacks. I agree, 7 sacks is great, and I think I was thinking of Fletcher Cox, who, by his standards, is not having his best year. I'm still siding with Snacks and that may just be my bias but I think he's been only outdone at the DT position this year by Donald.

Snacks has been a pass disruptor also. Just hasn't been getting a lot of sacks. I agree, 7 sacks is great, and I think I was thinking of Fletcher Cox, who, by his standards, is not having his best year. I'm still siding with Snacks and that may just be my bias but I think he's been only outdone at the DT position this year by Donald.

Oh I think Cox over Snacks is bullshit for sure. That's classic name-recognition over actual performance (see also Sherman). I bet if the ballot said "Snacks Harrison" instead of "Damon Harrison" he'd have been picked.

McCoy's stats are interesting as he has 7 sacks, 4 PDs, 2 FFs but only 19 tackles. To me that says Offenses constantly run away from him.