SportsWrath

Landon Collins

Iceman_NYG

I think the one thing that can save Jerry Reese through all this is the decision to trade up and draft Collins in the second round and picking Shepard this year and also well - OBJ.

Reese has had a few gems come in ....but Collins man....that guy is on the way to being one seriously nasty brute - he was supposed to be a box safety - but he loves to hit!!!

The OL I thought played quite well today against Donald and Co.....but the playcalling was downright fucking atrocious. Lets hope for some changes over the bye. We have 3 home games after that.

I'd go finding Shepard over finding Collins. IIRC Collins was a top 15 pick that inexplicably slipped into the 2nd round. He probably should've been fired if he DIDN'T make that move.

That being said, Reese still needs to get his act together. The OL and LBs have been problems for years and apparently the TEs have joined that party... and we're sitting on $14M in cap money since free agency. SOMETHING could've been done.

I'd go finding Shepard over finding Collins. IIRC Collins was a top 15 pick that inexplicably slipped into the 2nd round. He probably should've been fired if he DIDN'T make that move.

That being said, Reese still needs to get his act together. The OL and LBs have been problems for years and apparently the TEs have joined that party... and we're sitting on $14M in cap money since free agency. SOMETHING could've been done.

Aside from the uptick in TE performance when we signed that Unicorn guy (that we stupidly let sign with Chi), our TEs have sucked donkey dick ever since I can remember...

Aside from the uptick in TE performance when we signed that Unicorn guy (that we stupidly let sign with Chi), our TEs have sucked donkey dick ever since I can remember...

Eli was much better with TEs until Bennett left. Now maybe that's because every TE since has sucked beyond imagination, but guys like Boss and Shockey were very good and Ballard was at least serviceable. Pascoe was a blocking TE and I'd kill for one of those today.

Eli was much better with TEs until Bennett left. Now maybe that's because every TE since has sucked beyond imagination, but guys like Boss and Shockey were very good and Ballard was at least serviceable. Pascoe was a blocking TE and I'd kill for one of those today.

Shocky never lived up to the hype past his rookie year... he was a talented idiot. Boss and Ballard were serviceable... why can't we just have a good TE instead of shit to mediocre?

Shockey never lived up to the hype past his rookie year... he was a talented idiot. Boss and Ballard were serviceable... why can't we just have a good TE instead of shit to mediocre?

Fwiw Shockey's first 3 years were anything but stable. We went from 10-6 to Collins getting injured and a 4-12 season to Warner/Eli. Then Plax came in 05 and the passing game began to go through him/Barber.

• 2 weeks later...

Seriously bic. Your fine with a guy who has barely played over a guy who is playing and playing at all pro level

No just a jag at some people on various Gints boards, who said we shouldnt resign Odell because "he's a diva who will hurt the team with his contract more than he will help it"

I never want to see Collins go, fuck throw a 10 year 150+ million dollar contract at the end of the season, I want him to retire in blue.