SportsWrath

2016 Draft Day Thread.

Lughead

Looking at the WRs we have in the NFC East - Dez, DeSean, Eagles WRs - I think this might actually be a very good pick considering his size. And he is only 20. Reese atleast has been quite successful in Round 1s - so Im thinking they know best and know more than what we youtube watching couch potatoes are saying. The draft pundits have been wrong more often than not. I for one was equally shocked when they picked JPP and Odell ahead of their 'projected' places. Look at how that turned out. And I think Apple might start earlier than you expect. I would have loved to have gone for Tunsil - he is not some kid with a history of issues off the field like a Manziel or Blackmon. So some fucking video showed up - you cant pass up that kind of a player. Now, all Im hoping is we get Jack in Round 2.

Jpp fell and Beckham gained a lot of momentum right before the draft. I know I wanted him.

I really wanted jack but now that he got passed by everyone im not as disappointed. We were only 2 deep at corner and a nickel is basically a starter these days. He'll prob be on the field more than whoever our third linebacker is

Guys I wouldn't focus on where draft pundits had Apple on their board and by now you should know they miss more than they hit.

He was somewhere between #14 to #25 on a lot of mocks, so it's not that much of a reach if they really liked him.

I bet they had Stanley and Conklin as their preferred targets going in, maybe even Floyd, but I'm still shocked they passed on Tunsil. There must be a LOT of concern about his character.

I read this morning he also took money from a coach.

I read this morning he also took money from a coach.

Not just took money from a coach, but got his text conversation leaked online of him asking a coach for money to pay his moms electricity bill. Then last night stupidly tells everybody how he got paid by ole miss.

I would've taken Tunsil, Hargreaves, Lawson, and Lee before Apple. Any would've had a bigger impact than Apple is going to have in the next two or three years.

Now, if Jason Spriggs, who I really like at OT happens to last until we pick in the 2nd tonight and they make him the selection...then it tends to make up for this first round snafu a little bit.

Not just took money from a coach, but got his text conversation leaked online of him asking a coach for money to pay his moms electricity bill. Then last night stupidly tells everybody how he got paid by ole miss.

Because the gold chains apparently weren't enough of a dead give away.

Dude even looks like a shit head.

Pass.