SportsWrath

2016 Draft Day Thread.

Lughead

Or even worse he's a phenom for three years, they feel obligated to pay him huge money cuz of what they invested in him and then he falls off a cliff. It's just too risky at 4

Yup. I knew Jerry Jones would be infatuated with Elliott... the only question was would Stephen and the rest of the staff be on board. For Jerry, Elliott represented the re-emergence of the triplets... Aikman, Emmitt, and Irvin... now Romo, Dez, and Elliott. But the best laid plans o' mice and men...

You're right. After all, Reese built that 2015 defense. Guy knows his shit.

Hey... we can re-visit this one down the line. Again... I would've gone with Tunsil. But I'm telling you, Apple has bigger upside than Hargreaves, you need corners, and this kid could help us. The Giants have gone offense in the first round for way too many years in a row, and that was part of the problem.

I think your jeers will turn into cheers! :)

Hey... we can re-visit this one down the line. Again... I would've gone with Tunsil. But I'm telling you, Apple has bigger upside than Hargreaves, you need corners, and this kid could help us. The Giants have gone offense in the first round for way too many years in a row, and that was part of the problem.

I think your jeers will turn into cheers! :)

The only reason I'm not walking naked down Route 83 is because I respect your football opinions.

But I don't like this pick at #10.

I'd take Ragland in the second.

Guys, the more you hear about Jack's knee , he just doesn't have longevity with that thing. If you think Reese is getting slated now, i can only imagine how you'd feel about another linebacker with potential who's knee went out too early.

You mean a guy we could of traded down to #30 to grab at pick #10 isnt a good move?

My expectations were in the dirt so I'm more amused than disappointed.

I expect Reese and company to fuck the dog...the only question is how they manage to blame the coaching staff at the end of the season. I'm sure they will figure that one out.