SportsWrath

Bold predictions.

Sephiroth

So far that has been the case, but in this instance, the travel isn't a big deal.

One would think, but Tampa to Atlanta wasn't much of a commute either.

This is the thread for BOLD predictions, jerk. :rules:

oh shit, my bad.

okay, okay... BOLD prediction....

Eli passes for a career high yardage, but the Giants still lose due to special teams miscues and some Reuben Randle jackassery.

One would think, but Tampa to Atlanta wasn't much of a commute either.

oh shit, my bad.

okay, okay... BOLD prediction....

Eli passes for a career high yardage, but the Giants still lose due to special teams miscues and some Reuben Randle jackassery.

:laugh: But... It's Tampa against Atlanta.

In 2007, the Giants were 0-2 and down I think 17-3 to the Redskins at halftime. The game and the season looked pretty dismal....

So, in honor of that game, I say Giants come from behind to win 24-17 with Reuben Droughns scoring 2 TD's from close in.

In 2007, the Giants were 0-2 and down I think 17-3 to the Redskins at halftime. The game and the season looked pretty dismal....

So, in honor of that game, I say Giants come from behind to win 24-17 with Reuben Droughns scoring 2 TD's from close in.

Wow that's a name i haven't thought of in a while.

34 to 17 Giants.

I can't see anywhere were the Redskins and their depleted secondary holds up well against our offense. We'll stop the run and make Cousins' beat us.

Eli Manning throws for 3 touchdowns (0 picks) with Preston Parker catching one.

:WS:

Outstanding showing last night by the Gmen. I didn't think they had it in them. Both teams appeared to be the complete polar opposite of what they were prior to the start of the game. It's about time another NFCE team stepped it up. Congrats fellas. I'm glad the Giants proved me worng. Cheers :cheers: The season just got a lot more interesting.

Outstanding showing last night by the Gmen. I didn't think they had it in them. Both teams appeared to be the complete polar opposite of what they were prior to the start of the game. It's about time another NFCE team stepped it up. Congrats fellas. I'm glad the Giants proved me worng. Cheers :cheers: The season just got a lot more interesting.

In the pregame show I swear all I heard wad Kirk Cousins about... 100 times... you would think he's the one with the rings. And one thing that grabbed my attention when the annoucers decided it's time to show respect to the real QB in the game.. they talked about Eli's durability...

When Eli started his first game Dallas' QB was Vinnie Testaverde, The Eagles had McNabb and the Skins had a rookie named Patrick Ramsey. wow.

Great person indeed. Not such an epic HC though.

Anybody who gets to the Super Bowl with Rex Grossman as his QB has earned some points in my book.

I'm going to step back from the kool aide... all this game really proved is that the Redskins profoundly suck.

And as long as the Giants keep winning, I'm going to keep being a negative ass.