SportsWrath

C.J. Spiller

Lughead

The Giants should go for him. They need a playmaker at running back because they are solely missing one right now. I've never been impressed with Rashad Jennings, either. Spiller would be an immediate upgrade over anything we have, by far.

Peyton Hillis sprained his ankle today in practice. I say trade Manningham and maybe a pick for Spiller

The Bills already have Watkins I doubt they want an over the hill cast off WR, unless we offer them a second round pick as well.

If anything it would have to be a player for player trade (Prince, JPP, some starter on defense), or just give them a second round pick for Spiller.

How do you guys suppose we could afford to trade for Spiller?

Cut some of the useless, desperation players we've picked up in free agency this year? Why we would ever pay what we have for special teams returners is beyond me, for example. They won't even get to return any kickoffs.

Cut some of the useless, desperation players we've picked up in free agency this year? Why we would ever pay what we have for special teams returners is beyond me, for example. They won't even get to return any kickoffs.

I think Nem meant how do we afford the trade for Spiller.

I think Nem meant how do we afford the trade for Spiller.

Well as far as compensation then....we haven't been doing much with our draft picks lately...send a couple picks over there.

We're 8 million under the cap but honestly, if we were going to put a trade together I'd rather it be for an O-lineman or TE.

Spiller would have to come REALLY cheap... like, 5th rounder cheap to be considered.

You can carry cap space over to the next year...I'd rather see Thurmond get resigned beyond 1 year...based on how he's been performing in camp.

Like the idea of Prince-DRC-Thurmond in the secondary...will help the front 7 dramatically I'd think.

We're 8 million under the cap but honestly, if we were going to put a trade together I'd rather it be for an O-lineman or TE.

Spiller would have to come REALLY cheap... like, 5th rounder cheap to be considered.

See above.

What we have at RB is meaningless if we can't run block. What we have at oline I'm ok with taking a wait and see approach, but TE? Ugh.