SportsWrath

You know how we seem to always start the season 6-2?

Nas

You know unless the Giant's rip off 10 straight, win the division then win the Superbowl all the wins are for nothing in all honesty.

It's getting us nothing but farther out of the top five pick in the draft.

Shit we end up going 6-10 or 7-9 and we are out of the top 15.

You know unless the Giant's rip off 10 straight, win the division then win the Superbowl all the wins are for nothing in all honesty.

It's getting us nothing but farther out of the top five pick in the draft.

Shit we end up going 6-10 or 7-9 and we are out of the top 15.

6-10 should keep us in the top ten

You mean 2-6? :cwy:

he is saying we usually start 6-2 and the fall apart maybe we are starting 2-6 and coming on strong....... Wishfull thinking on your Part Nas... Mathematically yes we are in it but the eye test says HELL NO.

he is saying we usually start 6-2 and the fall apart maybe we are starting 2-6 and coming on strong....... Wishfull thinking on your Part Nas... Mathematically yes we are in it but the eye test says HELL NO.

I dunno, Lug. Philly starts a different quarterback every week. Washington's defense couldn't stop a nosebleed and RGIII is just gross this season. Dallas can't protect a lead. None of the NFC East teams are any better than we are. In fact, I think our defense suddenly is the best in that division. No offensive touchdowns in two games, I don't care who you are playing, that's impressive. They pitched a shut-out today.

yes I know i am not retarded ....we have already fallen apart..but so has our whole division!

It's possible we go 6-2 and win this lame division... then we now Eli is Elite when it comes to the playoffs.

i thought dallas was the clear cut best in the division before today. but a loss like that can really fuck a team up

It's possible we go 6-2 and win this lame division... then we now Eli is Elite when it comes to the playoffs.

You know the entire country was going....

Nelson_Ha-Ha.jpg

It would be really fun to see some meaningful games in December. As for the draft, there's enough talent out there if you know what you're doing. Our track record with high draft picks is not the best.

And may even win the division.

Being an old Giants fan like Fringe...nothing I would love more than for the Giants to get into the playoffs and win the Super Bowl...especially after an early lousy start like this. If you dream...you might as well dream big. :P

Whats really Fnnnnn WIERD is its not even hard..........we only are 2 games behind........Wash and Philly are NO threat......and we play the Cowboys again

We get Andre Brown back next game.

Nicks woke up............I thought Cruz got hurt but like in the movie "Heaven Can Wait" after a crushing smashing, he got right back on the field after a cautionary Xray..........that's when I knew the football God's had reversed their jinx on us........then came the Miracle in Detroit......you have to believe our destiny has reversed,

It was a 5 "FG only game" in SFO that allowed us to win our 1st Lombardi if you recall.

Being an old Giants fan like Fringe...nothing I would love more than for the Giants to get into the playoffs and win the Super Bowl...especially after an early lousy start like this. If you dream...you might as well dream big. :P

When you wish upon a star....... Makes no difference who you are.................