SportsWrath

Osi

Blindgreed1

BG, in answer to your question....

Another Ernie Accorsi pick that has not been replaced by our self-professed genius of a GM.

Come on new Joe. JPP and Moore are both Reese's guys. You can't be upset that he hasn't addressed the DE position too.

Yeah, but to be fair he's coming off of a back surgery and probably shouldn't be playing if i'm not mistaken?

Well, his rookie year it was "he's a rookie."

Then he had a great season.

Then it was "he played the whole season with an injury."

Now it's "he's recovering from surgery."

I think the fans want less excuses and more production.

Bgreed...at this point....we do miss Osi.....and Jack Gregory....and George Martin.....fuck....we miss Andy Robustelli....and that dude has been dead for about two years now. ...but part of me thinks we'd get better pressure on the QB if we suited up his corpse and just sort of layed it near the line of scrimmage before each play.....

C. Wagon

Fuck no we don't miss him... a liability against the run.. no thanks.

Yes because our run defense is sooooo much better now. We are 26th and allowing an awesome 126 yards per game.

Painful stat of the moment: Osi has 4 sacks the entire Giants D has 5. <_<

Well, his rookie year it was "he's a rookie."

Then he had a great season.

Then it was "he played the whole season with an injury."

Now it's "he's recovering from surgery."

I think the fans want less excuses and more production.

Prince has kind of been the same sort for you guys as well.

Yes because our run defense is sooooo much better now. We are 26th and allowing an awesome 126 yards per game.

Nas thinks everyone who isn't a current Pro Bowl player sucks.

The man has 1 less sack than the entire Giants defense. Let that sink in.

We ALL should miss Osi Umenyiora. I guess that's what happens when you let the man get healthy and put him in a pure pass rushing role....instead of trying to utilize him as an every down player.

He was part of the problem... at least our interior line is holding up against the run.. and by all accounts we have at DE are better than Osi... every time.

He was part of the problem... at least our interior line is holding up against the run.. and by all accounts we have at DE are better than Osi... every time.

I disagree. Our outside contain is just as terrible as last year. Also Osi doesn't play DT so interior was not his concern.

I disagree. Our outside contain is just as terrible as last year. Also Osi doesn't play DT so interior was not his concern.

I know Osi doesn't play interior. My point is we cut his huge contract (or the potential of it) for a guy who was horrible against the run.

The man has 1 less sack than the entire Giants defense. Let that sink in.

We ALL should miss Osi Umenyiora. I guess that's what happens when you let the man get healthy and put him in a pure pass rushing role....instead of trying to utilize him as an every down player.

OUCH!