SportsWrath

Any news on Prince?

BleedinBlue

Yes Prince Nas is fine .......... Closet 49ers fan I believe ....

You know I don't think I can say I ever "hated" an NFL team... but the 49ers are right up there... I fucking loath them worse the the boys and the eagles combined.

Im not even joking..right now, on the radio, Purple Rain is playing.

I can't stand the guy to be honest - Purple Rain, I can take it or leave it.

One of the best comedy routines I've ever seen was by another hated wonder, Rosie O'Donnell who did a skit on Prince. She was going on about how he's 4'7" and carries a guitar with a 20" phallus. She says, "he thinks he's sexy and girls want a piece of the tiny man....hell, I'd tie his arms down and use him for a dildo".

Rosie....such a sweet bitch.

http://www.nj.com/giants/index.ssf/2013/09/giants_prince_amukarama_feeling_better_after_suffering_concussion_vs_dallas.html

Giants cornerback Prince Amukamara, who suffered a concussion in Sunday night's 36-31 loss to the Cowboys, doesn't appear to be as seriously injured as first feared.

Amukarama, who had a sensational summer, was injured when he had a helmet-to-helmet collision with teammate Ryan Mundy while making a tackle in the first half. He didn't return to the game. Mundy left but returned.

“I know he’s feeling better,” Coughlin said. “He felt pretty good (Sunday) night, to be honest with you. He didn’t seem to have any repercussions but he does need to go through the protocol.”

It would bode well for the Giants to have Amukamara, their top cornerback, on Sunday when they take on Peyton Manning and the Broncos at MetLife Stadium.