SportsWrath

Stevie Brown

Bigblue25

Fuck.....he was one of the few bright spots on defense last year.

Might be time to call Kenny Phillips.

Wouldn't be a Jets Preseason Game without a season-ending injury to a critical starter.

Man...that sucks. Good thing we picked up Mundy and hopefully, Cooper Taylor will come up to speed in a hurry. Sash has also shown so real progress as well so our safeties shouldn't be too bad. And fucking Hill - just couldn't stay away from a little weed...dumb shit!

But really, really too bad for Brown. He's such an exciting player and an inspiration to guys who haven't been put on a pedestal all their lives.

Fuck.....he was one of the few bright spots on defense last year.

Might be time to call Kenny Phillips.

Wouldn't be a Jets Preseason Game without a season-ending injury to a critical starter.

He's available so it's a good backup plan.

Kenny Phillips got cut because he has trouble running. I don't think he's an option right now.

Fuck it.. we drafted a rookie who's supposed to be athletically gifted... I think we should throw him in there and see what he can do.

Fuck it.. we drafted a rookie who's supposed to be athletically gifted... I think we should throw him in there and see what he can do.

In order to throw him in there, he has to be healthy enough to at least practice.

I'd at least give Phillips a physical to see where his rehab is at, but if he can't step in and compete, which I highly doubt he can given the Giants releasing him, and now the Eagles...but if he can play, I'd not mind him back on a 1 year, vet minimum deal

I'd at least give Phillips a physical to see where his rehab is at, but if he can't step in and compete, which I highly doubt he can given the Giants releasing him, and now the Eagles...but if he can play, I'd not mind him back on a 1 year, vet minimum deal

Giants didn't release him, his contract was up. And the giants reportedly made him an offer that he didn't accept.

Giants didn't release him, his contract was up. And the giants reportedly made him an offer that he didn't accept.

Splitting hairs I think, but you're right. Clearly though, the injury affected the offer the Giants made him and that led to his accepting an offer from Philadelphia. Given the cuts came this late in the offseason, think there is any value on the intel he'd be able to provide from Chip Kelly and the coaching staff?

Splitting hairs I think, but you're right. Clearly though, the injury affected the offer the Giants made him and that led to his accepting an offer from Philadelphia. Given the cuts came this late in the offseason, think there is any value on the intel he'd be able to provide from Chip Kelly and the coaching staff?

I disagree on it being splitting hairs, and I don't know,.

I'm not too worried about Safeties. I think Sash has probably earned the right to see some real snaps. We'll have Hill back Week 5 (if he doesn't fuck up again) and as long as the CBs, including Thomas, can stay on the field we won't need Rolle playing Nickle so much.

I'm not too worried about Safeties. I think Sash has probably earned the right to see some real snaps. We'll have Hill back Week 5 (if he doesn't fuck up again) and as long as the CBs, including Thomas, can stay on the field we won't need Rolle playing Nickle so much.

I didin't realize this...but Sash has surgery on both ankles last spring...apparently he has had spurs and some other issues with them since midway through his rookie year....he does appear to be playing a half step faster this year. Hope that is the case.

C. Wagon