SportsWrath

Stevie Brown

Bigblue25

Besides the INTs, was he really that much of a great player? That remains to be seen, but this sucks a lot.

Yeah, people are way to focus on the int. Don't get me wrong, its important. But there was ALOT of miss coverage on his part. He even admit it. I was looking forward seeing him a year in the system and taking his game to the next level. The Int are awesome. But I want to see more consistency in the coverage.

every safety blows coverages. it's 2013 and decent pass offenses are difficult to shut down.

10 takeaways is an extremely significant number, and he plays the run well too now.

turnovers are even more vital to a defense that has issues in pass coverage. this is about as backbreaking as it gets for our defense

Yeah, people are way to focus on the int. Don't get me wrong, its important. But there was ALOT of miss coverage on his part. He even admit it. I was looking forward seeing him a year in the system and taking his game to the next level. The Int are awesome. But I want to see more consistency in the coverage.

Not a great tackler, either. Check out the Jets first TD the other night if you wanna see a Stevie Brown tackle.