SportsWrath

English Premiership Soccer .......starts again

UK-Giantsfan

Always feared a score draw ( as I said in the other thread ) Spurs deserved the draw. Conte is so organised in his defensive planning.

Need City to slip up now which is unlikely …..but you never know

4 minutes ago, UK-Giantsfan said:

Always feared a score draw ( as I said in the other thread ) Spurs deserved the draw. Conte is so organised in his defensive planning.

Need City to slip up now which is unlikely …..but you never know

OOOO man!!!!!   Looks like our guys are tired.  That one attempt near the end from Thiago to Trent where Trent totally missed it.  It’s mental, they are tired…. 

hope Man shitty crap the bed now.  

6 hours ago, UK-Giantsfan said:

The crowd were chanting “ you’re not fit to wear the shirt “

Brighton had not won at home this entire year until yesterday .

ouch

There are few words at this point.

No matters what happens the last game of the season, it will be our lowest point total in the premier league era.

How bad is it?. Our goal difference is +1. Think about that.

We will go into our last game with Palace as massive underdogs. 

And West Ham will probably knock us out of the Europa League standings and we will be playing Europa League Conference next season against the runners up from the Faroe Island league. Might win a few games there I guess.

Pickford is a bit of a headcase, but some of the saves he's made recently has put points on the board for Everton. Because honestly without him they are genuine relegation favorites. They are really poor.

Villa proved tough to beat tonight but we got the crucial 2-1 win to keep the thing alive.

so City have Wolves away , West Ham away and Villa at home. None of these 3 are certainties under pressure

still a small chance for Liverpool 

Wolves had a good result last weekend with Chelsea and if Wolves are anyway interested in the Europa Conference then they need to win out. Whilst West Ham need to get 6 points now to get into the Europa League for sure. So both those teams have something to play for. 

12 hours ago, boohyah said:

Wolves had a good result last weekend with Chelsea and if Wolves are anyway interested in the Europa Conference then they need to win out. Whilst West Ham need to get 6 points now to get into the Europa League for sure. So both those teams have something to play for. 

and maybe Stevie Gerrard does us a favour at the very end by pulling off an upset .....you never know  

It tells you something UK when you get the right manager. I mean Klopp and Pep are just on another level now. 

Conte/Tuchel/Ancelotti I'd put below that.

What do you think of Graham Potter?. I get the feeling this guy is gaining serious traction now. That Brighton team has no business being as good as it is.  I get the feeling when Conte eventually falls out at Spurs he may get a serious look there.

Adding Haaland is a big move but doesn't guarentee City will improve because that team has been playing without a center forward now for years. He's quality no doubt. I think City losing Fernandinho and if I'm correct Gundogen this offseason are big losses. Gabriel Jesus looks like he's gone too.

13 hours ago, TrashTalker92 said:

KDB was a one man show. Goddamn!! Going to be exciting to see how haaland add to the fire power next season.   There’s still hope for me Liverpool fan 

5 hours ago, boohyah said:

Adding Haaland is a big move but doesn't guarentee City will improve because that team has been playing without a center forward now for years. He's quality no doubt. I think City losing Fernandinho and if I'm correct Gundogen this offseason are big losses. Gabriel Jesus looks like he's gone too.

I have to agree with you there. Haaland is a can’t miss player, might take some time to jell with the team but the firepower is there.  

as long as KDB is there. I don’t see they going to lack quality.  Their bench is pretty stacked. 

Finish with the arsenal vs TOT game. They were head hunting for SON the entire game.  Can’t play that aggressive from the start, ref will def catch you.  

can’t believe SON is only a goal from tying the golden boot race.  Wish they can give him some PK attempts.  

You know never a big soccer person, but with Canada making the world cup and online betting I've taken a fancy to the Hotspurs (plus they've won me money lol)

Fun team to watch, Heugn-min is just crazy good and smart with the ball and Kane are a great tandum.

But man watching some of these soccer greats you hear about but kinda missed out on like a guy like Ronaldo who is just a fantastic player out there, and thinking he's kinda on the downside on his career and at one point in time was scoring 40+ goals a year.

1 hour ago, TrashTalker92 said:

Finish with the arsenal vs TOT game. They were head hunting for SON the entire game.  Can’t play that aggressive from the start, ref will def catch you.  

can’t believe SON is only a goal from tying the golden boot race.  Wish they can give him some PK attempts.  

Kane is a great player as well but they need to get some other forwards who can get goals here and there.

Son and Kane are the threats, no one else has really stepped up.

Even with that said Son and Kane carried the team to 5th place.

47 minutes ago, BlueInCanada said:

You know never a big soccer person, but with Canada making the world cup and online betting I've taken a fancy to the Hotspurs (plus they've won me money lol)

Fun team to watch, Heugn-min is just crazy good and smart with the ball and Kane are a great tandum.

But man watching some of these soccer greats you hear about but kinda missed out on like a guy like Ronaldo who is just a fantastic player out there, and thinking he's kinda on the downside on his career and at one point in time was scoring 40+ goals a year.

Kane is a great player as well but they need to get some other forwards who can get goals here and there.

Son and Kane are the threats, no one else has really stepped up.

Even with that said Son and Kane carried the team to 5th place.

Yeah. Amazing what Conte did with the team mid season.   I honestly wish they can get some better mid fielders and it’s on!!!   I also don’t see arsenal losing the next two games. It’ll be a wild ride for sure!!   

I can’t wait for Saturday FA cup!  Rematch between us vs Chelsea will be amazing!  They lost one of their top guys and we lost one of ours.  Evens out and no excuses.  

As for the Canadian team…..  hate to be that guy but you have more starting black players this time around than last hehehehe.  

16 hours ago, UK-Giantsfan said:

Spurs are a class act under Conte. One of my best fiends is an Arsenal fan and there is only one thing that sends him over a cliff and that is a bad defeat at Tottenham ....yikes    

The problem with Conte is will he stay. He wants them to spend big in the summer and he has no patience for youth.

He does make a difference though when he's there.