SportsWrath

English Premiership Soccer .......starts again

UK-Giantsfan

On 5/26/2022 at 10:22 PM, TrashTalker92 said:

That’s awesome. Remind me of LFC last year when alisson with the header.  

My daughter was born in the hospital at 12.03am that day. 

I then left the hospital for a couple of hours while they were asleep to watch the game. 

I don't know if I have had a better 24 hours.

1 hour ago, UK-Giantsfan said:

Big day today ......... i would expect a 2-0 or 2-1 Liverpool win .....but of course anything can happen !

Will be in the pub shortly so will probably be totally smashed by kick off !

Enjoy your day UK. I'll be heading off to watch the other big game of the day. New York Red Bulls vs DC United!!

So disappointing on so many levels.

You have to congratulate Real Madrid. Courtois was utterly brilliant and he was deserving of man of the match.

Book the hotel for next year in Istanbul !

( I have a terrible hangover ……. At least the Mets beat the Phillies to cheer me up and the Rangers forced game 7 ) 

grrrrrrr.

What I am hearing is that fans had fake tickets going to the game and that they held up the line. That said, teargassing the crowd is awful. Considering some of the shit Liverpool fans have gone through in the past, they don't need this also.

I didn't expect them to go up. Good for them. I'll probably follow them and Bournemouth next year.  At least it's someone new this year.

I am saying it right now. QPR is going up next year. Just depends on the manager they get. I hope they don't think out of the box or hire Chris Ramsey again. That's a rumor. Liam Manning from Mk Dons is the leading candidate I heard. No idea who he is. I would really like Dyche

They aren't going up. I was only kidding. I am surprised they gave up on Warburton though. 

Norwich and Watford are coming down with decent enough teams to make a run. Norwich's whole structure is based on being one of the best 26 teams in England and that's it so they kind of accept relegation.

Burnley are in trouble. Getting rid of Dyche didn't work and he's the type of manager who could get them back up. Problem with them now is this loan that needs to get paid back. Of the others, I expect Sheffield United to make a run. I don't know if QPR have the players to get them up right now. My dark horse is Sunderland. 

On 5/29/2022 at 5:00 PM, UK-Giantsfan said:

Great for Forest ……. I loved that team they had under Brian Clough 1978-1981 

Great to see them back in the top flight by winning the £300 M game ( potentially ) 

Seems there’s a lot of hidden Forrest fans all over the world. My buddy who’s in a small town here in NY is a forest fan. Another Liverpool fan who also cheer for them.  

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/15/2022 at 10:02 PM, boohyah said:

I just listened to an interview from the guy who might be buying Birmingham City, and boy if this clown gets in they are fucked.

The League has to stop this fucking shit.

Money talks. It’s so bullshit the amount of corruption in this sport.   

There are a lot of very unsuitable owners in this League ......and it all started with Abramovich

Money Laundering in plain sight.

Don't even get me started about the Saudis......

To be honest i loved football in the 70's and 80's ...i love it less now even though the product and the quality is much better.

This used to be a sport .....money and corruption ruins the essence of sport  

On 6/20/2022 at 4:18 AM, UK-Giantsfan said:

There are a lot of very unsuitable owners in this League ......and it all started with Abramovich

Money Laundering in plain sight.

Don't even get me started about the Saudis......

To be honest i loved football in the 70's and 80's ...i love it less now even though the product and the quality is much better.

This used to be a sport .....money and corruption ruins the essence of sport  

Bit of a double edge sword but I agree. It’s like the 90’s basketball where a few super stars stay with the team for their entire career.  90’s Knicks is a great example.  

then again I be lying if I don’t like the Yankees buying super stars and being a middle of the pack Liverpool fan that scare the shit out of any man shitty fans out

• 1 month later...