SportsWrath

English Premiership Soccer .......starts again

UK-Giantsfan

22 hours ago, UK-Giantsfan said:

Diaz was amazing ! ( bit worried about the injuries to Salah and Virgil though …. Hopefully not serious )

Yeah. Can’t have our beat players out!!  Need them for the remaining of the last few games. Very important since man shitty draw today.   

14 hours ago, UK-Giantsfan said:

Maybe Stevie Gerrard can finally win a title for Liverpool in the end after all ..............unlikely ( but there is still hope )

I was looking forward just for CL after that Spurs game but west ham has to throw a monkey wrench in there!   This has to be the most exciting season I’ve ever witness!  Hopefully we get a win in todays match against southampton.  Keep the dream alive!

41 minutes ago, UK-Giantsfan said:

Well I’ll take a 2-1 away win at Southampton to keep the title race alive.

I think Klopp has more than one eye on the Real Madrid game now. Just hope we can get Virgil and Salah back.

I hate how EPL don’t capitalize on this event.  Why schedule both games at the same time?!?!?   Then again, it’s interesting what Klopp would do if both games are at a draw during the 75 minutes.  I would assume Klopp would go all out.  MY god just imagine.  

This is the way the season ends all the time and it's fair. They even start the 2nd half at the same time. 

It's different this year, every game this year bar one, Leicester and Southampton, counts for something this year.

yep you have to have everybody playing at the same time .........massively exciting and equitable for all teams.

you cant have any team with a competitive advantage of knowing what they have to do .......great drama

bring it on , i love it  

Todays crystal palace game was insane.  

Villa game was a mail bitter as well. Ings came in and just start firing shots!  I really hope villa come out this Sunday with their best.  It’s horrible to know that Jack Grilish transfer will reward Villa with an extra 15million if Shitty win the PL. 

would the Villa owners tell garrard to take a dive?  Another Miami dolphin dilemma?