SportsWrath

English Premiership Soccer .......starts again

UK-Giantsfan

6 hours ago, jranieli said:

Gone by mutual agreement. Wonder were he will go next? 

Glad it's over. Good question where he might end up. The market is so small for that piece and he has to be the man where he goes.

United mentioned the word "sale" today in a press release about club development and suddenly there is hope among the fan base.

On 11/26/2022 at 1:05 PM, UK-Giantsfan said:

USA deserved to beat England yesterday ….. we were bloody awful.

I hope you beat Iran . You look like a good team who deserve to go quite far 

That last 5 minute of the USA vs Iran game was so nail biting it was great!  I would’ve love for iran to get in, they suffer enough from the USA. LmAO. 

I don’t think the USA can pass Netherlands… will be interesting.  

brazil is still my favorite.  To take it all

7 hours ago, TrashTalker92 said:

That last 5 minute of the USA vs Iran game was so nail biting it was great!  I would’ve love for iran to get in, they suffer enough from the USA. LmAO. 

I don’t think the USA can pass Netherlands… will be interesting.  

brazil is still my favorite.  To take it all

I think USA are a better team than Holland. You match up well. Brasil would be my choice to win it too ( but i also like the look of Spain )

23 hours ago, jranieli said:

Here I am trying to make a decent living … hope my next life I can kick the piss out of a ball. 

9 hours ago, TrashTalker92 said:

Here I am trying to make a decent living … hope my next life I can kick the piss out of a ball. 

To be honest, the money they pay will be towards the improvement of the Saudi league. You figure with all the money there that they would have a better league than they have. but they don't have the pull. If they get him over there, he won't be the last guy.

10 hours ago, TrashTalker92 said:

Wow. Just fucking crazy with todays match!!!!  Lukaku has all the talent in the world but has no luck!!  OMG all the missed chances!!  

Guess Belgium will start making more sour beers!!! LOL 

That Belgium team should have at least one euro championship by now.  Wales knocked them out years ago in a great game and it's shocking to see how far both have slipped since then. Wales might be the worst team in this tournament after Qatar.

11 hours ago, boohyah said:

That Belgium team should have at least one euro championship by now.  Wales knocked them out years ago in a great game and it's shocking to see how far both have slipped since then. Wales might be the worst team in this tournament after Qatar.

That team was stacked 8 years ago. Too many good teams in Europe though. 

If you look at the bracket now. I see England getting past Senegal/France and honestly Switzerland in the semi final. On the other side. US beating Holland but then the planets align again and Argentina and Brazil meet in the other semi with Argentina squeaking in.

That leaves an England - Argentina final IMO. And I honestly think England have more overall tools and win it. I look at the whole Iran game and the second half of the Wales game and I don't see anyone else put in that level in the first round. Spain maybe against Costa Rica, but I think England took the foot off the gas against Wales and that could have been a cricket score. 

On 12/2/2022 at 7:49 PM, boohyah said:

If you look at the bracket now. I see England getting past Senegal/France and honestly Switzerland in the semi final. On the other side. US beating Holland but then the planets align again and Argentina and Brazil meet in the other semi with Argentina squeaking in.

That leaves an England - Argentina final IMO. And I honestly think England have more overall tools and win it. I look at the whole Iran game and the second half of the Wales game and I don't see anyone else put in that level in the first round. Spain maybe against Costa Rica, but I think England took the foot off the gas against Wales and that could have been a cricket score. 

Very good breakdown. I also agree that England has a pretty solid team. They have great leadership and talent.  Will be very interesting to see them in the finals but just hope their defense hold up and McGuire don’t turn into the ManU Harry.   I of course can’t sleep on Brazil and French.  

6 hours ago, TrashTalker92 said:

Very good breakdown. I also agree that England has a pretty solid team. They have great leadership and talent.  Will be very interesting to see them in the finals but just hope their defense hold up and McGuire don’t turn into the ManU Harry.   I of course can’t sleep on Brazil and French.  

I honestly thought the US would beat Holland but the dutch did such as good job taking their chances and frankly Berhalter exposed himself yesterday starting a kid who he had to take off at halftime. Berhalter shouldn't be in charge of this team going into the next world cup here in the states. This is the best US squad ever and the kids in the youth teams are as good. You can't have a squad of players playing all over Europe being coached by a guy who won MLS with Columbus. He's got them this far but he needs to move on. 

4 hours ago, boohyah said:

I honestly thought the US would beat Holland but the dutch did such as good job taking their chances and frankly Berhalter exposed himself yesterday starting a kid who he had to take off at halftime. Berhalter shouldn't be in charge of this team going into the next world cup here in the states. This is the best US squad ever and the kids in the youth teams are as good. You can't have a squad of players playing all over Europe being coached by a guy who won MLS with Columbus. He's got them this far but he needs to move on. 

Wow. The guy next to me at the bar said something very similar.  He said why are we having a MLS coach with solid euro kids. LMAO.  

france look scary today. Poland had some great looks. They just don’t know how to get a goal. It was too much urgency.  

Now England just tearing it apart and advancing.  This World Cup is so much fun.  Can’t wait for tomorrow Asian day!! Hopefully I get one advancing!!!

1 hour ago, jranieli said:

I like Japan against Croatia, but it's going to be tough sledding for SK to beat Brazil. 

QPR's manager went to Rangers. Couldn't even last to the midyear. 

Well one of Rangers old managers is out there, Stevie G.

4 hours ago, TrashTalker92 said:

Wow. The guy next to me at the bar said something very similar.  He said why are we having a MLS coach with solid euro kids. LMAO.  

france look scary today. Poland had some great looks. They just don’t know how to get a goal. It was too much urgency.  

Now England just tearing it apart and advancing.  This World Cup is so much fun.  Can’t wait for tomorrow Asian day!! Hopefully I get one advancing!!!

That was you at the bar?

On 12/10/2022 at 4:06 PM, boohyah said:

Sorry UK. That should have been England. Better play overall. Stones shocking on the Giroud goal. Unreal Kane on the penalty. 

Everyone being little bitches saying they should not have given Kane the second PK. I’m like WTF kind of logic is that?!?   Cry babies.  

brazil……. OMG. They just Fucjing lost concentration after that Neymar goal. They thought they already won with 15 more min to go.  What the fuck were they doing?  The managers fault for not making sure his guys focusing.  

goddamn I love underdogs but Marocco is playing out of their mind.  I think Messi might take it. 

I am really pissed off about Beale leaving after 4 months. If he is not successful, he will never get a shot again. The team went downhill when Wolves were going after him. It really disrupted the squad. They brought in Critchley was who was with Stevie G at Villa. I don't know. Hopefully they can keep him until next season.