SportsWrath

English Premiership Soccer .......starts again

UK-Giantsfan

On 12/18/2022 at 10:34 PM, boohyah said:

Thoughts on the world cup gents?. Very exciting final. 

Great Final and a great World Cup ......on the field. 

Just a shame about all the corruption , homophobia , misogyny and treatment of migrant workers off the field.

5 hours ago, UK-Giantsfan said:

Just a shame about all the corruption , homophobia , misogyny and treatment of migrant workers off the field.

Agreed, the games were great but there was such a cloud around it. Just a terrible decision to host it there. And even with Blatter out of FIFA, this guy Infantino just looks as corrupt and full of shit. Once the world cup kicked off, Qatar basically threw out all the agreements and told Fifa to get in line.

18 hours ago, UK-Giantsfan said:

I see it differently. Since soccer is a world sport. Why not have it over there? It’s a way different culture and we should accept it. Westerner praise about acceptance yet only when it’s convenient is kind of dumb. The world is so big and I like the fact that it’s at muslim world. it test how much acceptance westerners allow the world….and it shows (isn’t much)…. It’s like those “No room for racism” arm bans but once the black player misses the PK in the euro cup it was monkey and banana everywhere from English fans!  LOL shows how much hypocrisy in the human brain. 

I don’t like politics into the game but that’s how it went. Blame it on the media not the game nor the players.  

1 hour ago, TrashTalker92 said:

I see it differently. Since soccer is a world sport. Why not have it over there? It’s a way different culture and we should accept it. Westerner praise about acceptance yet only when it’s convenient is kind of dumb. The world is so big and I like the fact that it’s at muslim world. it test how much acceptance westerners allow the world….and it shows (isn’t much)…. It’s like those “No room for racism” arm bans but once the black player misses the PK in the euro cup it was monkey and banana everywhere from English fans!  LOL shows how much hypocrisy in the human brain. 

I don’t like politics into the game but that’s how it went. Blame it on the media not the game nor the players.  

I love the wonderful game of football TT , I just dislike those who run it globally and always have done ( I would agree with you and say that some English fans are despicable )

On 12/30/2022 at 5:42 PM, boohyah said:

You watching the darts UK?

i am indeed Boo .....i think van Gerwen is just too good for all of them  ( but id love Dobey to pull off a big shock tomorrow )

i miss the days of John Lowe , Eric Bristow and Jocky to be honest....... those were the days.

( i met Bobby George in a pub in Peterborough once in about 1995......wearing all his gold rings and chains ...hilarious chap )

Hoping Van Gerwen wins, but man Price is throwing some arrows right now and he killed Barney. I love watching Michael Smith playing though, if MVG doesn't win I hope it's Smith.

Wright had an awful night, and I though Gary Anderson might do something but he fizzled out,

On 12/31/2022 at 8:32 PM, boohyah said:

Hoping Van Gerwen wins, but man Price is throwing some arrows right now and he killed Barney. I love watching Michael Smith playing though, if MVG doesn't win I hope it's Smith.

Wright had an awful night, and I though Gary Anderson might do something but he fizzled out,

Nobody is stopping Van Gerwen ….. he’s just miles better than anyone else in this competition .

Liverpool v Brentford today. Need this win to leapfrog Spurs and put the pressure on Man U for 4th Place Boo

48 minutes ago, UK-Giantsfan said:

Nobody is stopping Van Gerwen ….. he’s just miles better than anyone else in this competition .

Liverpool v Brentford today. Need this win to leapfrog Spurs and put the pressure on Man U for 4th Place Boo

I watched the price highlights and the earmuffs. He really lets the crowd get to him doesn't he. But the German lad had some amazing finishes.

Yeah MVG looked the shit yesterday. He should win it.

If Ivan Toney plays then it'll be a tough game, if not Liverpool should handle them. Spurs were shit yesterday. United worked hard to get that win but Rashford's tail is up now which is a good thing. He'll benefit the most from Ronaldo being gone. Can't believe you got Gakpo UK.

On 1/3/2023 at 5:33 PM, jranieli said:

What the actual fuck?!?!?  You guys watch darts too???  LMAO. Damn. I been a member of local pub dart league the last 3 years.  Won the bottom division team trophy then moved up to division 2 team and won that league as well.  Took the winter season off And will join again this spring.  LmAO. This is awesome!  If you fuckers ever visit NYC again. I’m so down for football, beers and darts!  Cricket and 501!! 

as for Liverpool. I fucking can’t stand Nunez.  He’s a horrible signing!!  Fucking horrible. No confidance and very indecisive on the pitch.  I can’t wait for Diaz to return and see what this kid Cody has for us!!!   Am very hoping for Bellingham to join us!  

fucking brentford the giant slayer!