SportsWrath

English Premiership Soccer .......starts again

UK-Giantsfan

Stunning from 16 year old Littler at the darts.

Thank goodness for Man U that Jim will be involved in football operations instead of the bloody Glazers !

looking forward to Liverpool v Newcastle tomorrow , always seems to be a great game.

QPR urgently need some points JR ….. been on the slide since that Hull game 

Uk, been watching the recaps at night of the darts but holy hell that kid's amazing. He just walked through Barney and he's got Dolan now in the quarter final so he should be the favorite for that. It just looks like Van Gerwen's to win, but that kid is going to dominate when he gets older.

Big Jim got a quarter of the club and was then told to do the heavy lifting. If he turns the club around then those fuckers will benefits sitting on their asses in Tampa. I mean you can't make this shit up. And honestly, don't be surprised if United lose at Wigan next week in the cup. It just feels like this season is snakebitten. We're terrible.

Unreal, he's just picking them apart and Honestly I can't see Rob Cross beating him. Humphries maybe if they meet in the final because he looks like he's on a roll.

MVG didn't seem to have it today. He should have 6 -7 world championships by now let alone 3.

Uk, does Littler just have those Eric Bristow vibes about him? I had the final on at work and honestly I just think Humphries having more maxes set him up better to finish off the legs. But Littler was awesome, if he keeps his feet on the ground he'll kill guys for years. The level in darts now is so much better than when it was just Jocky/Bristow and Lowe. When Humphries came back against Cullen, I just thought he turned the corner and he killed Williams and he was just a bit better today. Congrats to him, but darts could really go to another level soon.

8 hours ago, boohyah said:

Uk, does Littler just have those Eric Bristow vibes about him? I had the final on at work and honestly I just think Humphries having more maxes set him up better to finish off the legs. But Littler was awesome, if he keeps his feet on the ground he'll kill guys for years. The level in darts now is so much better than when it was just Jocky/Bristow and Lowe. When Humphries came back against Cullen, I just thought he turned the corner and he killed Williams and he was just a bit better today. Congrats to him, but darts could really go to another level soon.

Littler actually reminds me a bit of a better version of John Lowe. His ability to hit 170's , 160 finishes etc. Did you see that 144 finish under that pressure ? amazing.

'Do you remember the Keith Deller v Eric Bristow final in 83 Boo ?........i was 14 FFS !  where did the time go  .

This kid is a superstar as long as he keeps his feet on he ground , gets good guidance and doesn't hit the cocaine 

On 1/4/2024 at 3:47 AM, UK-Giantsfan said:

Littler actually reminds me a bit of a better version of John Lowe. His ability to hit 170's , 160 finishes etc. Did you see that 144 finish under that pressure ? amazing.

'Do you remember the Keith Deller v Eric Bristow final in 83 Boo ?........i was 14 FFS !  where did the time go  .

This kid is a superstar as long as he keeps his feet on he ground , gets good guidance and doesn't hit the cocaine 

Remember Deller vs Bristow very well UK. Huge Upset back then.

John Lowe was a class act and a great foil for Bristow, you wanted him to beat him. 

Jocky Wilson is the best darts name ever.

i met the legendary Bobby George in a motorway service station in Peterborough about 10 years ago .....had a great chat with him about the darts of the 80's ( Lowe , Deller , Bristow , Anderson and Jocky 

Never liked Phil Taylor in the 90's one bit

Loved it when Lowe beat Bristow in '87 despite having a much lower average

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hope they do a better job laying it out than they did when I went to watch United and Arsenal this summer, it was shit.

Honestly, it's the wrong stadium, bad sight lines all over. I hate Philly but the Linc is better.

• 2 weeks later...