SportsWrath

English Premiership Soccer .......starts again

UK-Giantsfan

3 hours ago, UK-Giantsfan said:

Crazy Liverpool game v Spurs.

2 dubious red cards and a 96th minute OG to lose …… after a ridiculous decision to disallow Diaz’s goal …..sometimes it just isn’t your day 

It’s corruption at its finest!  How the fuck refs don’t even show the VAR offside lines after a shit red card? Why? They do it 99% of the time. There wasn’t even a second to show it before they start play again. 

now they coming out with some useless apology. Fuck that I want to see the money in the betting stats.  How many people try to recoup their lost from shit parleys that included Man city.  How much was place on LFC.  

good to see only 3 points separating the top 6 in the Premiership as we enter Oct.

really hope we can have a close tight title race this year ......Arsenal v Man City and  Liverpool v Brighton will be interesting games to watch next weekend

On 10/2/2023 at 5:08 PM, UK-Giantsfan said:

good to see only 3 points separating the top 6 in the Premiership as we enter Oct.

really hope we can have a close tight title race this year ......Arsenal v Man City and  Liverpool v Brighton will be interesting games to watch next weekend

Indeed. Brighton is one hell of a team. That draw was well deserve.  

and for the man shitty vs arsenal.  Holy fuck….. where are the cards?  City was basically out there trying to hurt people, getting away with murder.  

• 2 weeks later...

always good to win the Merseyside derby .....scrappy emotional game as usual , i thought Evberton defended well with 10 men. We were a bit fortunate  , but i'll take it.

top of the league on goal difference for a few hours until City beat Brighton i suppose

• 2 weeks later...
16 hours ago, UK-Giantsfan said:

i'm not sure ten Hag can survive this much longer .........that Newcastle game was terrible too

It was, and that was Newcastle B.

It's been a terrible season so far across the board, with Charlton dying and the bullshit with Sancho and Greenwood. I was thinking of going back for the Bournemouth game in December but I think I'll hold off for now.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Showing signs of life. 3 wins in a row. 2 points away from safety. I think you guys could appreciate this goal. 

Poor ManU Boo. Nice to see City drop in the table. I am sick of them and hope the get fined a lot of money. Everton already out of relegation zone. 

• 2 weeks later...