SportsWrath

English Premiership Soccer .......starts again

UK-Giantsfan

2 hours ago, boohyah said:

Big win for QPR today JR.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DP6-ky9nZfE

Nice win, but need more than Albert Adomah if he scoring your goals. I know the fans are complained about it. Good win regardless. Top half of table maybe for an end result. 

Poor Bournemouth. lol. Nice United win too. 

He's off to a good start.  If he keeps this up he'll be in the squad next season.

United rumored now to be going after Sergino Dest to compete with Dalot with Wan Bissaka going to either West Ham or Palace.

Thursday is going to be a fucking zoo.

great win for Man U v Arsenal ..........things are looking up at Old Trafford after that dreadful start Boo.

Liverpool still flat .......but the Merseyside derby is never an easy game to play. ( keep the faith TT92 ...long season )

How the heck did QPR lose to Swansea JR ?

Need to sort out the midfield UK. Looks like Henderson /Fabinho and Milner are on the downside of the hill now. Harvey Elliott is a player though, smart they extended him. Keita is hurt, Thiago can't stay healthy and I don't think Melo is the answer at all.

Laughable to hear Arteta say Arsenal were the better team Sunday. United were in control and deserved the win. We need to be careful, it's not the first time since Fergie left that hope has been built up and then came crashing down. But he's getting the right lads on the field now. We'll see.

watched the QPR highlights and that was no penalty so they deserved that being saved, but that was some poor defending for the goal.

Boy Chelsea never stop being idiots!

But Graham Potter is the real deal and should be getting this attention. What he has done at Brighton is remarkable.

Only problem is in 18 months Chelsea will lose 2-3 games in a row and he will be out.

On 9/5/2022 at 4:42 AM, UK-Giantsfan said:

great win for Man U v Arsenal ..........things are looking up at Old Trafford after that dreadful start Boo.

Liverpool still flat .......but the Merseyside derby is never an easy game to play. ( keep the faith TT92 ...long season )

How the heck did QPR lose to Swansea JR ?

Thanks bud!  It’s gonna be a long season if they don’t turn it around. For the last 4 years I been talking up a storm.  Throwing trash at friends who are fans of ManU, man Shitty and Napoli.  

god this been the hardest few days. 

Oh, it was worse for Liverpool before Klopp. 

Klopp had a slide at Dortmund also but he got them back on track.

Trents defending is becoming an obvious problem now.

United switch the team around for the Europa League and we look clueless again. Maguire and Lindelof looked so lacking confidence. Not good.

22 hours ago, boohyah said:

How do you feel about no games this weekend UK?. I see other sports like cricket are going ahead.

to be honest Boo i dont mind a weekend off for British sports ......the death of HM The Queen is such a big thing in the UK it is not a bad idea for people to just stop and reflect for a couple of days.

Most people i have spoken to are back to work as normal on Monday ( and then we have a National bank holiday for the funeral on Mon 19th )

I will just watch the Mets , Giants and The US Open tennis instead !

75% of people agree with the cancellations over here , 25% are pissed off .....i dont really mind either way

PS .....thinking of you guys on the 21st anniversary of 9/11 too

• 3 weeks later...
13 hours ago, jranieli said:

Nice away win today against the top team in the championship, moving up to 4th. 13 points in the last 6. 

That was a big win. Saw the highlights. Didn't look like Rangers were on the same planet the few 20 minutes of the game but they pulled it out.