SportsWrath

English Premiership Soccer .......starts again

UK-Giantsfan

14 hours ago, TrashTalker92 said:

My god. Liverpool sucksssssssssss 

Sport really kicks you in the teeth doesn't it  !

Wonderful , heroic win for the Giants in my home country .....euphoria .......then Liverpool lose and the Mets get crushed and eliminated

back down to Earth again  

On 10/17/2022 at 4:48 AM, TrashTalker92 said:

MY goodness!!!  What a fucking day!  
first it was Liverpool looking like the LFC of old. Playing out of their fucking mind winning against a hated rival Man Shitty!  Follow by Giants doing impossible things then end the night by watching my Yankees winning.  It’s wonderful!  

all great ....... apart from the YAAAAAAAAANNNKEEEEEEEESSSSSS   WIIIINNNNNNN  ( i cant stand Michael Kay )

Go Mets in 2023

QPR went to top of the table today and their manager might go to Wolves. Really shame only 15 games in and he might go. The team is looking good or go to a team with in a relegation struggle. Can't find stability when your coach isn't even loyal. We'll see. 

To me that would be a huge mistake.  If he does go, I would suggest Sean Dyche or today's victim Steven Gerrard. That Villa squad is playing like shit and I don't think Gerrard is the issue there. I think long term he's going to be a good manager.

• 3 weeks later...
22 hours ago, TrashTalker92 said:

Heard about that. Fucking nuts. I wonder why. 
there’s also talk of getting Bellingham next season!!!   

Fenway Sports Group paid 300 M and now they might get 4 B …… they want to cash in. It may be much more difficult to guarantee Champions League qualification in the coming years with Newcastle , City , Utd , Arsenal , Chelsea , Spurs and Liverpool . ( teams are going to have to spend big to make the top 4 )

6 hours ago, UK-Giantsfan said:

Fenway Sports Group paid 300 M and now they might get 4 B …… they want to cash in. It may be much more difficult to guarantee Champions League qualification in the coming years with Newcastle , City , Utd , Arsenal , Chelsea , Spurs and Liverpool . ( teams are going to have to spend big to make the top 4 )

I wish the Glazers would take the money and run. This is smart to move on. However Liverpool have to get the right owner to come in and be willing to plop down that money and maintain the same levels FSG does which is bring the right guys in and let them run the place. 

I'd like to see Newcastle grow organically. This sportswashing bullshit is a bad long term play. I'm surprised these folks didn't aim for West Ham. If there was ever a team that had the potential to be the next big thing, I think it's them. Big stadium, good fan base. Makes sense to me.

7 hours ago, UK-Giantsfan said:

Very true!  The right owners. I think FSG selling point is that they have everything in house and an owner can just come in and take in all the glory by writing checks. I hope they get some oil prince because Klopp deserves more backing. 

37 minutes ago, boohyah said:

I wish the Glazers would take the money and run. This is smart to move on. However Liverpool have to get the right owner to come in and be willing to plop down that money and maintain the same levels FSG does which is bring the right guys in and let them run the place. 

I'd like to see Newcastle grow organically. This sportswashing bullshit is a bad long term play. I'm surprised these folks didn't aim for West Ham. If there was ever a team that had the potential to be the next big thing, I think it's them. Big stadium, good fan base. Makes sense to me.

Agree!  But I guess west ham already max out where as Newcastle they can build new stadium and pressure isn’t as high.  I just hope MLS will grow too. As a Liverpool fan. I’ll have to pick RBNY. Fuck NYCFC 

13 hours ago, TrashTalker92 said:

Agree!  But I guess west ham already max out where as Newcastle they can build new stadium and pressure isn’t as high.  I just hope MLS will grow too. As a Liverpool fan. I’ll have to pick RBNY. Fuck NYCFC 

Red bulls fan here also. Closest thing we have to proper soccer in this country. Just not happy the overall quality has dropped in recent years.

On 11/13/2022 at 9:54 PM, boohyah said:

Ronaldo talks himself out of United. 

Ronnie wants respect from Ten Hag and then he'll respect him. 

And that's it right there folks, completely missing the point. He shouldn't never wear the jersey again.

Sign Garnacho!

Read about that!!   Everyone loves foostball drama!!   CR7 should’ve just keep low and play.  I think he believe he’s doing United a favor by returning for that 200k a week salary. LOL. That’s the entitlement.  I don’t know how the avg ManU fan feels about him. Ten Hag finally got that team winning.  Who would the fans choose?  CR7 vs Ten Hag

On 11/14/2022 at 2:54 AM, boohyah said:

Ronaldo talks himself out of United. 

Ronnie wants respect from Ten Hag and then he'll respect him. 

And that's it right there folks, completely missing the point. He shouldn't never wear the jersey again.

Sign Garnacho!

Ronaldo is toast ......he should retire Boo ( the stuff in the press over here is ridiculous ...he looks like a fool )