SportsWrath

English Premiership Soccer .......starts again

UK-Giantsfan

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/26/2022 at 2:20 PM, jranieli said:

Can you imagine if Everton goes down lol. Football Manager games have been trying to do this for years. 

As a LFC fan. I hate to lose the derby but love to see these assholes go down for what they did to us two years ago. Dirty plays that took our defense down for the year!!  

I’ve watch somewhere that Everton will be in shit if they go down!  With all the money they owe and players leaving, talk about putting all your eggs in one basket.  

On 4/26/2022 at 2:20 PM, jranieli said:

Can you imagine if Everton goes down lol. Football Manager games have been trying to do this for years. 

They aren’t home free yet but that win last week was a big deal.

Just now, UK-Giantsfan said:

Still can’t believe that City lost that tie against Real Madrid at the 90 minute mark.

just insane.

imagine being both a City fan and a Phillies fan after what the Mets did last night.

Last night was a great birthday celebration for me. Was all margarita’s up and yelling at the tv!

1 minute ago, Giants Shredder said:

Last night was a great birthday celebration for me. Was all margarita’s up and yelling at the tv!

Classic Shred …… Happy Belated.

Mets just having a crazy start to the season , loving this team and Buck . Marte was sensational last night. Gary and Ron nearly exploded when we went 8-7 up 

To be honest I dislike Everton ( for obvious reasons ) but I’d rather see Leeds go down because they are ( and have always been ) total scum and their supporters are akin to Eagles fans ….. the worst of the lot !

2 hours ago, UK-Giantsfan said:

To be honest I dislike Everton ( for obvious reasons ) but I’d rather see Leeds go down because they are ( and have always been ) total scum and their supporters are akin to Eagles fans ….. the worst of the lot !

Really?  Yeah Leed got too cocky thinking they special! I forgot what their fans did, something about chanting against us and the 98? I don’t remember clearly.  but I do like their new manager. Jesse turn that redbull team to something respectable so I have no doubt he can do magic with Leed. 

I really dislike eveton! Not a fan of lampard neither!  For them to go down it’s like getting drunk on Chinese New Year for me!  

what’s your take on TAA and his shit defense?  Seems like every team are targeting him!  I love his offense but my god Trent!!  Get your defense up!!

2 hours ago, UK-Giantsfan said:

Still can’t believe that City lost that tie against Real Madrid at the 90 minute mark.

just insane.

imagine being both a City fan and a Phillies fan after what the Mets did last night.

one of my good buddy is a man shitty fan!!  Me and him been going back and forth the last decade.  Fucker has oil money behind him so he usually get to celebrate more than me.  Guy text me 8 in the morning of the Real Madrid match asking about plans for the finals and where to go…. Sucka wouldn’t answer any of my text the next 24 hrs after that sad performance LOL. 

13 hours ago, TrashTalker92 said:

what’s your take on TAA and his shit defense?  Seems like every team are targeting him!  I love his offense but my god Trent!!  Get your defense up!!

I love Trent .....one of the best right backs in the game IMO ( just has the occasional sticky patch in defence but he will be fine in the long run ) His ability to provide and assist are remarkable.

TAA could defend better but he's so good on getting forward, great feet and deadball kicker. And don't sleep on Robertson because that kid is so good and considering the price they paid for him he's a fucking bargain. We should have snapped him up years ago.

4 hours ago, boohyah said:

TAA could defend better but he's so good on getting forward, great feet and deadball kicker. And don't sleep on Robertson because that kid is so good and considering the price they paid for him he's a fucking bargain. We should have snapped him up years ago.

OOO fuck yes!  The only reason Robbo don’t get as much love is due to Trent’s offense fire power.  Offense always overshadow defense..   Robbo is so good at both end of the pitch and the guy is a machine!  I wish he stay with us till the end.  

Honesty it’s so amazing what LFC has done with the team, don’t over spend don’t over reach.  Guys come in for 10-50 million and by year two these same guys are worth 100-150 billion talk about hitting on that chubby chick and turn her into a super model.  

my favorite signing was Thiago but Diaz is such a game changer! Also don’t sleep on Konate, dude jelling with VVD making our back field so much better!