SportsWrath

English Premiership Soccer .......starts again

UK-Giantsfan

Yeah, it's been a weird and difficult year. QPR is shit, but they should stay up. I don't think they should fire Warburton though.  I've been watching lots of football lately. BeIn Sports has Spanish football all day.  Just playing it in the background with in the pipped in fan sounds. It's quiet relaxing. I just starting watch Villa- Palace from earlier today.  

United are looking good and City as well. Man Liverpool, what a season. Klopp is a great manager. I hope he sticks around.

20 minutes ago, UK-Giantsfan said:

Blimey ......  De Gea was truly awful this evening !!!

Terrible. But that was one guy of many that never showed up. He's going to get killed for the lineup but everyone out there today has played plenty this year and it's not like Chelsea weren't missing anyone. Kante was missing, reserve keeper in goal. Just a bad performance but there were some clear indications today who has a future and who doesn't. Ole has some major decisions to make this offseason and the Dean Henderson deal is pretty high on that list.

• 4 weeks later...
13 hours ago, UK-Giantsfan said:

hard luck Man U 

they should have done better against Sevilla to be honest Boo

lack of depth , Ole is  probably right.

This trophy was there for the taking, but the 2 goals did more damage than you could think especially how poorly they were defended. Clearly a change is needed.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
2 hours ago, UK-Giantsfan said:

What a game that was .......... Liverpool lucky to beat a brave Leeds side 4-3

nice win for QPR there against Forest JR !

I am watching the Liverpool game now, 1-1. I shouldn't have clicked this thread.

Geoff Cameron was named QPR captain.

With Leeds playing the ball long, Liverpool was definitely not prepared for that.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Do you get the feeling UK that the league is just getting closer from top to bottom this year. Well not WBA and Fulham, those 2 look like they are going straight down. But aside from these disasters today, City lose 5-2 at home to Leicester and Leicester lose 3-0 at home to West Ham, who smashed Wolves last week 4-0. And Everton are on top and legitimately so, they are playing well.

We were hopeless today and the defending today on the first goal today may have been the most embarassing thing I've ever seen. That said, Spurs were way better.

Honestly i think Liverpool and Man City will still be the top 2 come April , but you are right , it is a lot closer and anything could happen ( i would not be surprised if Leicester are up there all season ).

I expect some more crazy results during the Autumn before squads settle down a bit and good managers get a grip of things ( or not ) Some of the players seem disinterested , some are motivated more than others. It is a crazy season but squad depth will tell in the end.   

( for most of the game yesterday Aston Villa were outscoring the Giants ! ......which isn't difficult i grant you) 

PS nice equaliser there JR for QPR in the 96 th minute !

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/19/2020 at 9:01 AM, UK-Giantsfan said:

fuck it ........losing Van Dijk is going to really hurt our chances this season ( the one player i really didnt want to get an ACL injury )

Yes UK, I think it's huge. It's going to hurt as the season goes on.

• 2 weeks later...