SportsWrath

English Premiership Soccer .......starts again

UK-Giantsfan

• 2 weeks later...

very poor performance in the cup last night v Chelsea .........im not worried yet , but our level has dropped across the park,

good job we have a big lead in the Premier League and a relatively easy schedule running into April May 

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 5/28/2020 at 3:33 AM, boohyah said:

Have you been watching the Bundesliga UK?

a little bit Boo ( i support Borussia Mönchengladbach because i remember them from the 1970's and i love the name ) hope you are well , best regards UK

On 5/28/2020 at 7:52 PM, jranieli said:

June 17. How are you guy a holding up over there? Things are great over here. 

thanks JR , holding up ok ( ive been crazy busy at work in the food industry during the lockdown) all safe and well here, hope you are doing ok too , best regards UK

Yeah UK, hope you guys are doing fine, as bad as we've had it England really got fucked. Following Dortmund, always enjoyed the style of play and they have some talent. Remember Gladbach and Liverpool back in the 70's battling in Europe.

• 2 weeks later...

Watched both games. Sheff Utd got robbbbed!!!!!. Goalie catches the cross and falls back into the goal and the ball crossed the line by almost a foot. But because some of the players blocked the goalline tecnhology, the ref never got a notification. They are going to be pissed if they miss out on a europa league spot by a point.

City Arsenal was poor. Arsenal are just not a good team and David Luiz is so bad now.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey UK, sorry Bro. Congrats. Best team by a mile. Klopp has done a masterful job with them, and while it's always been kind of fun watching Pool implode at times over the years, it's also been impressive watching the way he brought them together and the signings you have made over the last few years have been top notch. I was watching a couple of your kids playing the other night and it looks like you have some quality coming through also. Being honest, the gap I think is blown up a bit. Spurs, United, Chelsea and Arsenal are down which is a bit unusual. Good grief, Arsenal look in real trouble.Anyway, well done. 

Thanks guys

Man U could grab 4th and i hope they do Boo ( some good work by Ole since Christmas to be honest )

Better luck next year JR with QPR .......they should be safe with 50pts !!! but a very disappointing last 3 games for you. ( im hoping that my local club Hull survive the drop but it doesn't look good )

regards UK

2 hours ago, boohyah said:

Wigan might get a points deduction now I'm so that might save hull

Yes JR , it sounds like they will get a 12 pts deduction ....taking them down to 38 pts as it currently stands ....there is hope for the Tigers yet