SportsWrath

English Premiership Soccer .......starts again

UK-Giantsfan

• 4 weeks later...
13 hours ago, boohyah said:

Hard to write stuff in this section now. United are so Jekyll and Hyde now. Awful last night.

i feel sorry for Ole with about 4 games in 10 days ...... but you have to wonder if he will survive after this season as manager BOO 

Pogba needs to either leave or tell the agent to shut the fuck up and he's staying. But his silence speaks volumes and I'd shift him in January. At that point, United need to get a lot better and consistent between Jan and the end of the season or he'll be out. That said, they question his lineups, but the fucking effort Tuesday in the first half was awful. 

I don't feel sorry for any of them UK. Look at the rosters the larger teams have. They need to start using them. Not a fan of Klopp giving the press shit because his own admin agreed to the TV deals. 

4 hours ago, UK-Giantsfan said:

yes Boo , these guys are paid hundreds of thousands of pounds per week to play football ..........just get on with it and shut up ( i agree )

Man U had better win the UEFA Europa League now and finish in the top 4 of the Prem or Ole is out !

I don't think they will win the Europa League to be honest. Spurs,Arsenal and Leicester alone are all still there and that's more than enough competition for them. I would make Spurs the favorite to win it.

• 2 weeks later...

Liverpool have become bloody sloppy Boo ( im not happy about it and Klopp is furious too )

I said at the beginning of the season that i thought it would be a Liverpool / Man City race for the title again and that Man U would be top 4 ....so im sticking with that.

Good for Ole , i like him and his honesty

QPR really on a bad run JR ( i feel for you and your long suffering support of this team.)

Meanwhile my local team Hull are having a decent season and hoping to get back up to the Championship next year.

18 hours ago, UK-Giantsfan said:

Liverpool have become bloody sloppy Boo ( im not happy about it and Klopp is furious too )

I said at the beginning of the season that i thought it would be a Liverpool / Man City race for the title again and that Man U would be top 4 ....so im sticking with that.

Good for Ole , i like him and his honesty

QPR really on a bad run JR ( i feel for you and your long suffering support of this team.)

Meanwhile my local team Hull are having a decent season and hoping to get back up to the Championship next year.

I watched some of the Saints game today and they didn't look good UK. Frankly I am looking forward to next week.

City had a 30 minute purple patch yesterday, but let's not kid ourselves, Chelsea looked real bad.

United - City on Wednesday should be interested.

1 hour ago, boohyah said:

I watched some of the Saints game today and they didn't look good UK. Frankly I am looking forward to next week.

City had a 30 minute purple patch yesterday, but let's not kid ourselves, Chelsea looked real bad.

United - City on Wednesday should be interested.

yes Liverpool were awful Boo .....Southampton deserved the win  ( 4 in the morning here cant sleep )

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I took a mid-winter break. Just to much going on, but started recently paying attention and watching games again. Yeah QPR will survive. At this point, they are just a mid table Championship club. Until they get a new stadium and/or the new training ground up and running, that's where they will be. 

City is running away with it. Yeah Liverpool sucks as well as Spurs and Arsenal. Do you think we are witnessing some parity within the league, ? Like the NFL perhaps. All that money has to go somewhere. Liverpool has been pretty decimated by injuries in key spots. QPR messed up big time. 

On 3/5/2021 at 6:50 PM, jranieli said:

Do you think we are witnessing some parity within the league, ? Like the NFL perhaps. All that money has to go somewhere. Liverpool has been pretty decimated by injuries in key spots. QPR messed up big time. 

its all about money in " soccer "  ....there is no real parity. All the successful clubs in the last 25 years that have won anything in Europe have stacks of cash and most of that has been laundered or ill gotten ( the only exception being Leicester a few years ago )

i much prefer the NFL ( i love drafts and salary caps in sports and i generally hate the wealthy corrupt owners )

• 1 month later...