SportsWrath

I'm sorry...

NeMesiS

Nem............NFC West could be the toughest division in the NFL ! ............and ive never thought that would be possible before

Eh, won't last long... soon their QBs are going to command huge contracts and they'll be back to the middle of the pack. Go Giants.

I like their QB and wat they have going on. If Lynch can repeat his performance I can see it happening. But I just think they are a couple years away. It takes a truly special qb to win it all in his sophomore season. Or a amazing defense in Big Ben's case.

Wow because they dismantled the Cowboys in a pre-season game? The Giants always look lost in pre-season, parts of the season also, and won 2 SBs recently. If it were easy to predict SB winners in pre-season I'd be a millionaire on sports betting.

Nem: I'll bet you US$1 that the Seahawks do not win the Superbowl this season.

Deal..

I look forward to putting your $1 bill with the three I took from Seph.

Fucking great. Now I have to choose between the pleasure of watching Treehugger lose a bet, or having to root for the Seahawks, who I like about as much as a root canal.

I thought you only won two bucks from me too. Sinorice Moss and Ramses Barden?

Hmm.

Well, I'm willing to make the members of Sportswrath a deal; who would you MOST like to see buried on the depth chart?

For five dollars, I will bet Treehugger ONE dollar that a Giant of your choice will end up as 4th or better on the depth chart! Help the Giants keep the Mark Herzlichs and Marvin Austins off the field, thereby assuring the team a win! This offer is only available for a limited time, the first 100 customers will also receive a custom piece of Giants artwork created on MS Paint! Don't delay... act now!

Hmm.

Well, I'm willing to make the members of Sportswrath a deal; who would you MOST like to see buried on the depth chart?

For five dollars, I will bet Treehugger ONE dollar that a Giant of your choice will end up as 4th or better on the depth chart! Help the Giants keep the Mark Herzlichs and Marvin Austins off the field, thereby assuring the team a win! This offer is only available for a limited time, the first 100 customers will also receive a custom piece of Giants artwork created on MS Paint! Don't delay... act now!

According to some, Herzlich is the next Sam Huff

Hmm.

You know...Marvin Austin had a great game this last Pre-Season game. maybe there is hope.