SportsWrath

Giants news desperately needed...

Nas

Besides Nas and his recent dong fetish, the only real news I see about the Giant's is that "experts" expect Wilson to have a big season and that Cruz is in all likelyhood staying in NY since he's fucking Jay Z now or something.

:supergay:

But seriously.. how did the 9ers get the Cowboys' first pick?

They didn't. It's a mock, as in what could happen or might happen.

Acquired from Cowboys. I'm connecting dots here, but there are several good reasons a 49ers-Cowboys trade makes sense to me.

The author is guessing what might happen, and explaining if it did happen, why it's good for SF.

The Cowboys still hold the 18th pick, this is just a guys mock, who is guessing a trade might happen, maybe.

They didn't. It's a mock, as in what could happen or might happen.

The author is guessing what might happen, and explaining if it did happen, why it's good for SF.

The Cowboys still hold the 18th pick, this is just a guys mock, who is guessing a trade might happen, maybe.

The author is a dipshit asshole :rant:

But seriously.. how did the 9ers get the Cowboys' first pick?

This moron thinks, the Niners are going to try and trade for a 4-3 DE. Has long as Don Banks writes for SI, I will probably never buy another issue. I have no idea how SI can pay this guy and mantain credibility.

This moron thinks, the Niners are going to try and trade for a 4-3 DE. Has long as Don Banks writes for SI, I will probably never buy another issue. I have no idea how SI can pay this guy and mantain credibility.

Stranger things have happened come draft day. The Saints literally giving up ALL of their draft picks for Ricky Williams comes to mind.

Stranger things have happened come draft day. The Saints literally giving up ALL of their draft picks for Ricky Williams comes to mind.

A team running a 3-4, trading up for 4-3 DE, would trump that and no Carradine is not good fit at 3-4 OLB. Plus, the Niners could get him without trading up.

Classic Don Banks.....on the Rivers-Manning trade....

http://youtu.be/FJT4s5COX4Q

Rivers is an over rated bitch who wouldn't of lasted two seasons in NY with the media heat the Eli took.

Kaeding has missed more FGs in the playoffs and is a bigger choke artist then Jay Feely.

Merriman had three good years, got hit with 'roid usage and hasnt done a single thing since.

The Chargers are now in a state of decline.

Eli has two SBs, two MVPs and the Giants are still a competative team with him at the helm.

Fuck I love being a Giants fan.

Rivers is an over rated bitch who wouldn't of lasted two seasons in NY with the media heat the Eli took.

Kaeding has missed more FGs in the playoffs and is a bigger choke artist then Jay Feely.

Merriman had three good years, got hit with 'roid usage and hasnt done a single thing since.

The Chargers are now in a state of decline.

Eli has two SBs, two MVPs and the Giants are still a competative team with him at the helm.

Fuck I love being a Giants fan.

Ayup...Eli was worth every draft pick we gave up for those guys...I would pull that trigger every time.