SportsWrath

Ryan Mundy

Lughead

Mundy will come into camp with a chance to compete. There's Tyler Sash and Will Hill and who knows if we find another Stevie Brown in camp....so nothing is guaranteed, including a spot on the roster.

Your joking right Lug?

"Thoughts on him replacing KP"

LMAO!

He won't be replacing KP

He's here to be a possible upgrade over Sash as depth and a ST player.

Will Hill will likely replace KP with Brown rotating in as the 3rd S or the other way around.

The only thing this guy will be replacing is KP's number. I'm mad about Mundy taking #21. 21 has always been my favorite uniform number and the only players I have seen wear it on the Giants are Tiki and KP, who happen to be two of my favorite Giants ever. This Mundy guy should be given something like #49 or another number nobody wants.

The only thing this guy will be replacing is KP's number. I'm mad about Mundy taking #21. 21 has always been my favorite uniform number and the only players I have seen wear it on the Giants are Tiki and KP, who happen to be two of my favorite Giants ever. This Mundy guy should be given something like #49 or another number nobody wants.

Hey, don't be demeaning that number! You're obviously too young to remember Erich Barnes!