SportsWrath

Hey Giant fans

GBfan12

Go to hell...your team never loses a game. It was all the refs fault, that Seattle sacked Rodgers 8 times. Oh yeah if Matthews played against us, he would of stopped 38 points and scored 42, all by himself. Oh yeah you beat yourselves, the past two playoff games we beat you in, if Favre only hit one big play in OT, nevermind the Tynes misses and the one big play you guys did hit, you clearly dominated and should of went to the superbowl 42. You guys never actually lose games, you should be super bowl champs, all 46 years of the super bowl

Go to hell...your team never loses a game. It was all the refs fault, that Seattle sacked Rodgers 8 times. Oh yeah if Matthews played against us, he would of stopped 38 points and scored 42, all by himself. Oh yeah you beat yourselves, the past two playoff games we beat you in, if Favre only hit one big play in OT, nevermind the Tynes misses and the one big play you guys did hit, you clearly dominated and should of went to the superbowl 42. You guys never actually lose games, you should be super bowl champs, all 46 years of the super bowl

BB what's with the hostility? This is so unlike you. GBfan is a great guy and all class.

BB what's with the hostility? This is so unlike you. GBfan is a great guy and all class.

He is a good guy and I was just messing with him. I just hate the Packers, they actually brought up that Seattle game, has to why the Packers didn't get a 1st round bye, they have had other chances. Just like us, I could say if not for the 1 point loss to Washington, we would have won the divison, but we had other chances and blew it.

He is a good guy and I was just messing with him. I just hate the Packers, they actually brought up that Seattle game, has to why the Packers didn't get a 1st round bye, they have had other chances. Just like us, I could say if not for the 1 point loss to Washington, we would have won the divison, but we had other chances and blew it.

I understand what you're saying.. I just didn't get the hostility towards GBfan... but like you said you were just messing with him... all good :)

Good luck to him - but I dont want the Packers and that douchebag Rodgers winning it this year. Or fucking Tom Brady either. Im really rooting for the Broncos. Peyton is too good of a player to just have 1 ring. Broncos all the way in the Playoffs.

This^

I dont get why alot of Giants fans hate us. I would pull for you guys or I did last year. Great team with class.

Not many Giants fans hate GB... here and there you will have the fringes.. at least that's how I see it.

I think most of you guys hate Clay Matthews for the comments he made.

At the beginning of his career, I really like Aaron Rodgers because he was a lot like Eli. The unheralded, silent leader. Now he's become kind of a narcissistic douche. He's Brett Favre Part 2 but he's a lot better because he picks and chooses his attacks downfield instead of just winging it like Favre did. That said, I have immense respect for the Packers and their organization.

At the beginning of his career, I really like Aaron Rodgers because he was a lot like Eli. The unheralded, silent leader. Now he's become kind of a narcissistic douche. He's Brett Favre Part 2 but he's a lot better because he picks and chooses his attacks downfield instead of just winging it like Favre did. That said, I have immense respect for the Packers and their organization.