SportsWrath

This team has no heart.

Virginia Giant

This team spends too much time reading their own press clippings and worrying about what other teams are getting away with. This team lacks toughness, leadership and the fucking balls to show up with pride every week and show what they are capable of.

I think they will win the division, but this team really makes me sick and this has been the case for several years now. I will never again root for Coughlin to get fired, but his loyalty to his worthless assistants is maddening.

The Giants need to draft a crazy fucking Samoan on the defensive line next year.

I don't like Fewell or Gilbride much right now.

Coughlin needs to take fucking charge before his coordinators pussy this team out of playoff contention.

This team spends too much time reading their own press clippings and worrying about what other teams are getting away with. This team lacks toughness, leadership and the fucking balls to show up with pride every week and show what they are capable of.

I think they will win the division, but this team really makes me sick and this has been the case for several years now. I will never again root for Coughlin to get fired, but his loyalty to his worthless assistants is maddening.

They made you sick last year by winning the Super bowl??????? WTF

They had a bad game.....a terrible game. One has to wonder why we never blitz or throw screens though. They still have a shot. At this point, I'd be happy to get in the playoffs and see where we go from there.

They had a bad game.....a terrible game. One has to wonder why we never blitz or throw screes though. They still have a shot. At this point I'd be happy to get in the plyoffs and see where we go from there.

wow guys, Jack is the one speaking the logic here.

They're inconsistent. It's been like this the whole way minus the 08 season. Eli has been inconsistent. We had a lot of the same issues last season that we do now but the difference was Eli pulling games out of the fire and giving our defense the opportunity to right the ship in the postseason. I won't make excuses but Nicks not being healthy has killed this team. That's a touchdown if he's 100%. Regardless how this season ends this will be the biggest free agency period and draft of this era. Washington is here and a lot of the guys that made the success we had possible are breaking down or might be done entirely. Let's see if they have one more run left. For the record that was the worst shutout loss in history by a defending Super Bowl champ per Westwood One.

Guys, It's not so bad...

Sincerely,

Arizona

Cleveland

Miami

NY Jets

Detroit

yada

yada

yada

We're a bunch of spoiled fucks. With some of the comments from some people you would think we havent been relavent for 15 years.

They had a bad game.....a terrible game. One has to wonder why we never blitz or throw screens though. They still have a shot. At this point, I'd be happy to get in the playoffs and see where we go from there.

No Jack.. that wasn't a "bad game".. it wasn't a "terrible game" that was pure pussy shit up and down... even fucking Tynes can't connect from the fucking 20 yard line... yea they still have a shot... yes we will cheer for them.... but no mistake about it, a shake up is in order. No more overpaid overhyped defensive lineman... and our first 2 picks next draft better be OL and DL respectively... and we better land a stud and I mean stud MLB in Free Agency if possible, I can only dream of what this team could have been had we gone after Patrick Willis.. you think this team would lay like dogs? I don't fucking think so.

Lets recap.

Manning Missing wide open recivers and not seeing a wide open TE for the entier game. Gift wrapping 17 points less then 15 minutes at the start of the game.

The online is pathetic. Dhiel giving up on plays relasing his blocks before the play is over. This maybe the worst Oline in the NFL.

A non existent pass rush.

And special teams that couldn't make a 30 yard field goal.

Does anyone here really have any conifdence that they will win another game this season!?!?! They goto Baltimore facing a good team that lost three tough games in a row. The onto Philly a team they struggle to beat no matter what thier record is or how bad the look on paper.

I read in the post today that this is the first team in NFL History to get shut out as Defending superbowl champs... At this point I would like to change champs to chumps.

What a mess...........................

No Jack.. that wasn't a "bad game".. it wasn't a "terrible game" that was pure pussy shit up and down... even fucking Tynes can't connect from the fucking 20 yard line... yea they still have a shot... yes we will cheer for them.... but no mistake about it, a shake up is in order. No more overpaid overhyped defensive lineman... and our first 2 picks next draft better be OL and DL respectively... and we better land a stud and I mean stud MLB in Free Agency if possible, I can only dream of what this team could have been had we gone after Patrick Willis.. you think this team would lay like dogs? I don't fucking think so.

We have a very good D line prospect in Ojomo........why hasnt he played all year.......has his hamstring muscule fallen off his leg?

There is no excuse for Atlanta.......the best thing to do for a game like that is force the whole team to watch it, then move on

I did say I was most worried about the Atlanta game. I do think they will beat both Baltimore and Philly, though. Baltimore is a pretty good team, Flacco is tough at home. But I think we match up better against them. And they should be motivated after this embarrassment. Philly... I'm a little concerned but you can't let a 6th round rookie or whatever he is beat you. He makes some good plays but he also gift wraps interceptions. I would be concerned about Shady McCoy coming back.

Where the fuck did JPP go?

Apparently the offensive line has enough players to double team every defensive lineman we have.

Seriously though, JPP usually is getting doubled.....but that should be creating opportunities for other lineman.

Apparently the offensive line has enough players to double team every defensive lineman we have.

Seriously though, JPP usually is getting doubled.....but that should be creating opportunities for other lineman.

He was single-manned a lot yesterday.

I know. It was a sickening display.

It's indefensible, so I am not going to try to make sense of it.

Its the Giants, it's football. Every once in a while every team has a loss like this. The frightening thing is with Cincy and this game, they have had 2 of them

Its apparent now that our oline is mediocre at best, and the injuries are hurting us........we rely too much on turnovers.

I have nothing to say, but to say lets see how things play out before we make a mass exit for the parking lot in the 4th Qtr of the football year

Hey as depressing as this all is........were still in it, and the excitment never ends

Its all making sense now....the "NY" symbols in all that Mayan Calendar shit.......they were talking about this.

C. wagon

You should be a writer. Seriously this makes the next two games more interesting. I really hope the nfl doesn't ruin the regular season by adding two more playoff teams